Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
LOL they are so salty 🤭

Yeah some of the information from the ps pro specs leak has got some people bothered.

They can't stand the fact that sony could have a decent competitor to fsr and dlss.

And why is it a surprise that they could end up with a solution better then what is available on console right now like fsr2?

Sony is a video game company afterall, of course they will pour money and resources into these areas. It benefits them in the long run.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Yeah some of the information from the ps pro specs leak has got some people bothered.

They can't stand the fact that sony could have a decent competitor to fsr and dlss.

And why is it a surprise that they could end up with a solution better then what is available on console right now like fsr2?

Sony is a video game company afterall, of course they will pour money and resources into these areas. It benefits them in the long run.
People on reddit seem to think that it's absolutely impossible for the upscaling solution to be any good. I'm really starting to see why that website has the reputation that it does.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
People on reddit seem to think that it's absolutely impossible for the upscaling solution to be any good. I'm really starting to see why that website has the reputation that it does.
Those people are gonna look pretty foolish.

Sony wouldn't go through the effort if it wasn't better then the current upscaling solution on consoles.

In the leak they even claim it is better then what is on offer right now on console.

It's typical PC master race behaviour, think that consoles are beneath them and the engineers working on them is some schmo.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Those people are gonna look pretty foolish.

Sony wouldn't go through the effort if it wasn't better then the current upscaling solution on consoles.

In the leak they even claim it is better then what is on offer right now on console.

It's typical PC master race behaviour, think that consoles are beneath them and the engineers working on them is some schmo.
I mean when they started innovating with their previous upscaling method it was great avd ahead of its time. Why would we doubt them now? I think ppl forget certain things quickly, in general.