OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

God Of War Magic GIF by Santa Monica Studio

EightC

11 Jul 2022
I'm hoping it's a good show they have alot of games they previously announced that we haven't seen or heard from for a long time now so I imagine we should be seeing more of them. I'd like to see some Perfect Dark, Indiana Jones and I'm hoping they show something that we aren't expecting like a Banjo game or that Jet Set Radio remake thats kind of been floating around that would be great (one can dream).

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m expecting Starfield and more Fallout 76 and ESO on the bethesda end just like every year. More late third party ports for gamespass. Forza And trailers for games two plus years away. Anything soon will be state of decay 3 or some other middling stuff no one cares about.

(They only need to show Starfield and more Forza)

Bethesda apparently has a new MMO in development too. It’s not ESO but it’s still fantasy. Seemingly internal? I forgot what the info was but they’re taking another big swing at it.

Reactions: arvfab

Calverz

28 Mar 2023
I’m expecting Starfield and more Fallout 76 and ESO on the bethesda end just like every year. More late third party ports for gamespass. And trailers for games two plus years away. Anything soon will be state of decay 3 or some other middling stuff no one cares about.
Lol you trolling?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Lol you trolling?

Not really.

Edit: to clarify… expectations in check. Plus when you can assume stuff like Indiana jones, doom, perfect dark, fable is all ways off based on what we know of. The teases may be fun sure.

also… adamsapple shouldn’t be banned for this event :/

Last edited:
  • Surprised
Reactions: Calverz

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
MS is gonna come in hard for this event. And if they don’t they are dumber than Sony.

Phil & MS have been very aggressive last few years with purchases and it seems trying to get 3rd party gamepass deals and exclusives like Persona and Ark2 Etc.

So from there aggressive mindset, and from what Ive seen, it means they should be bringing everything they have for this moment.

They are gonna show games they have shown before, Avowed, Hellblade 2, Starfield, etc etc. Which technically have been known about for years.
And probably show some new titles like Doom 3, Quake, Elder Scrolls, and some 3rd party exclusives and partnerships That will surprise everyone.

They can finally have a great show after a decade lol.

TBH Starfield will make or break Xbox this gen. Its success will determine whether they will sell less than Xbox One or 50-70million. They won’t ever get past 360 numbers though, people need to give up on that dream.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
MS is gonna come in hard for this event. And if they don’t they are dumber than Sony.

Phil & MS have been very aggressive last few years with purchases and it seems trying to get 3rd party gamepass deals and exclusives like Persona and Ark2 Etc.

So from there aggressive mindset, and from what Ive seen, it means they should be bringing everything they have for this moment.

They are gonna show games they have shown before, Avowed, Hellblade 2, Starfield, etc etc. Which technically have been known about for years.
And probably show some new titles like Doom 3, Quake, Elder Scrolls, and some 3rd party exclusives and partnerships That will surprise everyone.

They can finally have a great show after a decade lol.

TBH Starfield will make or break Xbox this gen. Its success will determine whether they will sell less than Xbox One or 50-70million. They won’t ever get past 360 numbers though, people need to give up on that dream.
One thing that will set the tone from the outset is how transparent they are about gameplay. Will it be on Xbox? Will they show only PC footage? Will they label it accordingly?

Reactions: Kokoloko

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
One thing that will set the tone from the outset is how transparent they are about gameplay. Will it be on Xbox? Will they show only PC footage? Will they label it accordingly?
Spencer did say they would tell us if upcoming games are 30fps.

I mean Starfield is a given, but there might be some more naive gamers expecting 60 so it's needed.