Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
If you ever encountered @Calverz on GAF, he was a more aggressive and malignant Xbox shill, so him seeing nothing wrong with Adam's posts is par for the course.
Disagree tbh. Calverz is definitely pro xbox but he doesn't act dumb on purpose like @adamsapple to rile people up. That said IDK if adamsapple deserved the ban, didn't post anything egregious that I could see. Not having him around to laugh at when he says dumb shit is a blessing and a curse

• brain
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Calverz and Ezekiel

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Damn, do people hate Xbox so much that there are only 2 pages so far for the event lol?

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Damn, do people hate Xbox so much that there are only 2 pages so far for the event lol?
Most people here are playstation fans

I’m excited to see the multiplat games but i have no real interest in anything outside of starfield for xbox

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Most people here are playstation fans

I’m excited to see the multiplat games but i have no real interest in anything outside of starfield for xbox
I am too, I still like Xbox as well but damn only two pages of the event is kind of sad. But then again I can't blame people we have been promised time after time after time for more than 5 years that we would be getting those games but they have not been delivered, I hope tomorrow they can show something that will make my resub my game pass subscription sooner than later for Starfield and even that is not enough. (Sold my Xbox for a PS5 after 3 times of having an Xbox and trying to stay with them I have a PC now but I canceled my Game pass subscription last month)

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I am too, I still like Xbox as well but damn only two pages of the event is kind of sad. But then again I can't blame people we have been promised time after time after time for more than 5 years that we would be getting those games but they have not been delivered, I hope tomorrow they can show something that will make my resub my game pass subscription sooner than later for Starfield and even that is not enough.

They need to light a fire under sonys ass somehow. I have a feeling sony might throw together another first party sop or showcase in the fall if this is good enough to the point where it start to make them look even worse