Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
If it were exclusive, MS would’ve said so. It isn’t exclusive.
A little late on this one but they confirmed yesterday that it's (Metaphor: Refantazio) is coming to Steam, Ps4, Ps5 as well. Atlus hasn't updated the site but don't expect them to they're terrible at managing things like that. Had an issue with them when I bought the Persona 5 collectors edition. For starters they didn't communicate that there was a delay for the collectors items when they were scheduled to ship. So after contacting them they said it would ship and that I would be notified when so I waited two weeks contacted them again and
said they forgot to send me the shipping information. It was my first purchase on their site and is definitely the last.

Last edited:

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
A little late on this one but they confirmed yesterday that it's (Metaphor: Refantazio) is coming to Steam, Ps4, Ps5 as well. Atlus hasn't updated the site but don't expect them to they're terrible at managing things like that. Had an issue with them when I bought the Persona 5 collectors edition. For starters they didn't communicate that there was a delay for the collectors items when they were scheduled to ship. So after contacting them they said it would ship and that I would be notified when so I waited two weeks contacted them again and they f
said they forgot to send me the shipping information. It was my first purchase on their site and is definitely the last.
Sounds like Atlus!

When my wife got me the Demon’s Souls Collector’s Edition for Christmas, I found out about the exchange for the guidebook due to the faulty coating on the cover.

I emailed on the 28th of December, as soon as I read about the replacement program, and was very rudely emailed back that the program expired December 27th and they would not exchange my guidebook, even though they knew all packaged copies had the defective cover. They felt that offering the exchange for 90 days from release date was more than adequate, even though a game released in that quarter would see a large amount of copies given as gifts.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Let it be known that by suggesting Halo Infinite got a 4.5 star rating because it was a great game, the haters will cry foul.

God what if someone came in here and said the opposite of what I did.

"Yeah why does Forbidden West have the same star rating as Infinite? FW was horrible."

Some of you would probably explode in gamer rage.

Thought that you were serious? Oh, you are. Damn