• Neither, but i will watch it

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Astro Bot will be GOTY contender.

What did you see from the gazillion games shown by Microsoft first party which will be?

Oh wait most aren’t even coming this year.
Astro Bot is not even on my radar. I saw many games that i would rather play at the xbox showcase. Kiddie games arent for me.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
a cover of cover a song by well known "emo" band Tears for Fears, originally released in the heyday of "emo": 1982

admit that you don't know what Emo is.

I admit it. I was never into that shit, it was never appealing to me, but since you seem to be an expert I’ll take your every word for it.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Game of the year contenders dont mean anything to me. Good luck on that wish tho.

Well it means everything in the real world.

Microsoft has shown a lot of games but the rest of 2024 looks dry.

Yet all we heard this year was Sony will be one having the dry year.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Well it means everything in the real world.

Microsoft has shown a lot of games but the rest of 2024 looks dry.

Yet all we heard this year was Sony will be one having the dry year.
it doesnt mean everything in the world lol.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
it doesnt mean everything in the world lol.

The gaming world.

Your radar is irrelevant.

Whats coming for Xbox this year?

Classic case of showing all your cards at once showing games which are years away.

You will be seeing the trailers for these games next year too and the year after.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
The gaming world.

Classic case of showing all your cards at once showing games which are years away.

You will be seeing the trailers for these games next year too and the year after.
the gaming world only cares if you win game of the year. Nobody cares about second or third place. Astro Bot is not even out yet. Keep holding out hope for it though. All you can do at this point. Maybe Playstation can finally put out a good show this year? State of Play was horrible.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The gaming world.

it is relevant when m$ wins anything, when they won't, it is irrelevant. simple.
it is the same with - sales don't matter till it matters.
console sales don't matter till they outsell everyone for 1 quarter and etc.. always the same song.

• fire
Reactions: Muddasar

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Yes, we know mate. The guy that doesn't own an Xbox, doesn't buy Xbox games, is an Xboxera user.

Either that or some of you are such terminally sick fanboys that you're unable to see what's staring you in the face.

Ironically, you're the ones behaving like Xboxera users, just the blue version of them.
No, you've definitely got the talking points down pat. Your seething rage at not getting exactly what you wanted here from the state of play, or some sort of chicken-little panicking, is blinding you to the objective reality of the situation. An exclusive is an exclusive.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Gears looks good again

Will they finally lead into the cheesy machoism

Getting rid of Kait Diaz is a good start