Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Neither, but i will watch it

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
Not really? There are sad country songs and sad r&b songs and they wouldn't be emo lol. Emo is a specific genre of music and a defining sound and aesthetic, it would be like saying gangster rap and death metal are the same thing because they're both about violent topics
whoa now don’t be so pedantic

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Opening the show with blowing up brown people in the Middle East set to a cool soundtrack. 🧐. Surprised not seeing any backlash.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: CrackmanNL

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
PS5 2024 exclusives - FF7 Rebirth, Helldivers 2, Stellar Blade, Rise of the Ronin, Black Myth Wukong, Astro Bot?
Silent Hill 2, Zenless Zone Zero, Lego Horizon, Concord and all the PSVR2 games could fill a niche too.

GB Fantasy Relink!

Don't forget the Indies: Pacific Drive, Ultros, Dave the Diver. Baby Steps was slated for 2024.
Very dry year indeed.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
GB Fantasy Relink!

Don't forget the Indies: Pacific Drive, Ultros, Dave the Diver. Baby Steps was slated for 2024.
Very dry year indeed.
I been saying this, if you think Sony is having a weak year, you’re seriously delusional. There a few who define Sony only by SSM, ND, IG, GG, Bend.

Sony has always been much, much more than just those studios. Hilarious that some think these 5 studios can pump out cutting edge AAA every 3 years.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I been saying this, if you think Sony is having a weak year, you’re seriously delusional. There a few who define Sony only by SSM, ND, IG, GG, Bend.

Sony has always been much, much more than just those studios. Hilarious that some think these 5 studios can pump out cutting edge AAA every 3 years.
It’s a shame that people don’t consider XDev a big part of PS Studios. XDev deserves a lot of credit for Helldivers 2, Rise of the Ronin, and Stellar Blade.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
With this mentality you would’ve thought ps2 was the woat.

Silent hill 2, FFX/Ffxii, Kingdom hearts 1/2, Tekken 4/5, Virtua fighter, metal gear solid 2/3 etc. Sony did not develop any of these games in house, they were exclusive and they made the platform more desirable.
Thank fuck someone made the comparison. "Only 1st party counts" is an Xbot talking point. Same as those who say all 3P pubs should be multiplatform (veiled war chest warring because when a 3P is bought they're conveniently ok to be exclusive). If you don't like the 3rd party exclusives being released, that's fair. Sony's only recently seen massive success with their 1st party and you may be new to the ecosystem so you're missing those right now, but those of us who've been here since the start know that 3rd party has always been a major part of PlayStation.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

The thing is people like Box or Satoru don't play any of these games, they just make lists. If Sony can't churn out big AAA tentpoles releases from their main studios fast enough for you then stay on PC, sell your PS5 and move on.

They want a factory that competes with all the big publishers combined or it's not enough 🤦

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Thank fuck someone made the comparison. "Only 1st party counts" is an Xbot talking point. Same as those who say all 3P pubs should be multiplatform (veiled war chest warring because when a 3P is bought they're conveniently ok to be exclusive). If you don't like the 3rd party exclusives being released, that's fair. Sony's only recently seen massive success with their 1st party and you may be new to the ecosystem so you're missing those right now, but those of us who've been here since the start know that 3rd party has always been a major part of PlayStation.

I can get third party games cheaper on PC with free online, even portably with the steam deck.

what's the point of a ps5 when they cant even offer us decent first parties?

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
So you admit I'm right
No matter what they announce you shit on everything. It's the same pattern for months.
There are ZERO games you want to play on PS5.

You keep threatening to move to PC and Steamdeck. Do it already. There's nothing to play on PS5 anyway. It's all trash.

Have fun playing DOTA and Counterstrike.
No just sick and tired of your nonsense.
Bring back the xbots VFXVeteran and Adamsapple, they were less miserable 🤦‍♂️

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
No matter what they announce you shit on everything. It's the same pattern for months.
There are ZERO games you want to play on PS5.

You keep threatening to move to PC and Steamdeck. Do it already. There's nothing to play on PS5 anyway. It's all trash.

Have fun playing DOTA and Counterstrike.

Bring back the xbots VFXVeteran and Adamsapple, they were less miserable 🤦‍♂️
box is trolling, actually wouldn't be surprised if they were an alt of adamsapple

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yes that's second party

Nobody in the real world gives a shit of a difference between first party and second party

Evidenced by the fact you listed Flight Sim as a first party, completely forgetting they aren't a first party Dev

Sit down and stop twisting yourself into knots over arbitrary publisher developer arrangements
Second-party is pretty much not used anymore, and most people will consider second-party to be first-party. Sony themselves considered Spider-Man first party, so your point is mute. None of the definitions I introduced were contested in this place until very recently because you terminally ill fanboys are defensive as fuck.

And you can sit down on a cock, spin and swivel.

When the fucking argument is about "the lack of first-party games" of course only those count, however you guys are too busy being the blue version of Xbots and therefore ignore the original argument. PS is getting a lot of games, but for some of us (like me) the biggest reason for buying a PS is their first-party games. My PC is more powerful than my PS5, I play more on PC (not recently, but on average), and I can get most games there, so that's were I get them.

Go touch some grass. As for being new, I owned every single PS home console since the PS One (I didn't own the OG). The console market changed, game releases changed, it is what it is.

The thing is people like Box or Satoru don't play any of these games, they just make lists. If Sony can't churn out big AAA tentpoles releases from their main studios fast enough for you then stay on PC, sell your PS5 and move on.

Of course not 😂

AgmZm7s.png

And I also don't own anything PS related (I won't even count the >300 games I have received from PS Plus + my purchased Digital library, which is much bigger than my physical library).

UFHIwFt.jpeg

En4mlfS.jpeg

It’s a shame that people don’t consider XDev a big part of PS Studios. XDev deserves a lot of credit for Helldivers 2, Rise of the Ronin, and Stellar Blade.

They are and are incredibly important, but them "helping with a game" doesn't make that game first-party, as evidenced by Callisto Protocol. That's the crux of the argument.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Second-party is pretty much not used anymore, and most people will consider second-party to be first-party. Sony themselves considered Spider-Man first party, so your point is mute. None of the definitions I introduced were contested in this place until very recently because you terminally ill fanboys are defensive as fuck.

And you can sit down on a cock, spin and swivel.
You just have undone your own arguments. Helldivers 2, Stellar Blade and Rise of Ronin are first party if there's no second party

Such an insecure mental midget

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
You just have undone your own arguments. Helldivers 2, Stellar Blade and Rise of Ronin are first party if there's no second party
Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin are third-party. Sony didn't develop (nor even co-develop, they just lent a hand like with other games) neither of them, nor they commissioned them. Helldivers 2 is first-party (they own the IP, they funded the game, and they commissioned the game).

Such an insecure mental midget
Nice projection there.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Stellar Blade and Rise of the Ronin are third-party. Sony didn't develop (nor even co-develop, they just lent a hand like with other games) neither of them, nor they commissioned them. Helldivers 2 is first-party (they own the IP, they funded the game, and they commissioned the game).

Nice projection there.
LMAO still twisting yourself in knots. So did Microsoft develop Flight Simulator is that third party then? Is Pokemon, Metroid Dread, Bayonetta 3 and Fire Emblem 3 houses third party games? Were Ratchet and Clank, Killzone, inFamous third party games before their Devs were bought? Was Gears of War a third party game?

Let's see what nonsense you squeeze out of that smooth brain

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
LMAO still twisting yourself in knots. So did Microsoft develop Flight Simulator is that third party then? Is Pokemon, Metroid Dread, Bayonetta 3 and Fire Emblem 3 houses third party games? Were Ratchet and Clank, Killzone, inFamous third party games before their Devs were bought? Was Gears of War a third party game?

Let's see what nonsense you squeeze out of that smooth brain
Christ, this is the problem of you jumping on a conversation halfway through. If you had bothered to read, you would have understood that I said that games commissioned by PS are first-party. Hell, I even used R&C and Spider-Man (og) as examples. Someone used the Metroid example I also said it's first-party.

You're such a terminally ill fanboy that you're upset with me and then basically accuse me of having the opposite opinion of the one I hold. Here, if it helps you process:

let's try this:
  • Before Insomniac became a first-party studio, PS commissioned the creation of the Spider-Man game from them. The IP is Marvel's, the game was developed by a third-party insomniac, yet it was a first-party (or second-party if you'd prefer) game because it was commissioned by PS for their platform.
  • When Insomniac became a first-party studio, Spider-Man games continued being first-party games
  • The same applies to Ratchet and Clank
  • Death Stranding is a first-party game despite KojiPro being third-party

There's only one smooth brain here and your comment clearly demonstrates which of us it is.