• Poll closed .

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Why was Doom the only one to go multiplat is my thing lmao

Who is making these decisions

9 May 2024
I’m not most.

I thought the State of Play was worse than this as a show but at least there’s a GOTY contender coming in a few months. A game Sony could have shown years ago.

I would be more worried if Sony showed most games and they disappointed.

Microsoft have just shown their entire roster for this generation and it is disappointing.

What did you see there which Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica , Sucker Punch and Insomniac won’t exceed?
That is Probably why Sony not doing Showcase anymore there is not enough game to show. That is the reason why SoP is kinda boring

Reactions: Muddasar

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I think Xbox is going to become a bigger and better publisher than EA or Ubisoft once they get better at making games.

Reactions: Luffy123

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Wait.

Xbox Series X – 2TB Galaxy Black Special Edition will be available in limited quantities in select markets for $599.99/€649.99 ERP.

A $600 Xbox in 2024? 😂😂😂😂 good lord

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
That is Probably why Sony not doing Showcase anymore there is not enough game to show. That is the reason why SoP is kinda boring

People complained that Sony showed too many games too early.

Sony officially changed their stance to showing games closer to release.

Astro and Concord are recent proof. Lego Horizons too.

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
Doom: The Dark Ages
Metal Gear Delta
Fable
Mechabreak
Wuchang: Fallen Feathers

All look pretty cool. Disappointed that there weren't more Japanese titles during this but I mean, its the Xbox direct I guess that was an unlikely expectation.
I'm not against the idea of a new Gears, but without actual gameplay footage I don't wanna draw conclusions.

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
just realised avowed and indiana jones games don't have release dates, maybe delayed?

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So Microsoft showed all those games but could someone tell me what exclusives they have this year.

Let alone one which will match Astro Bot.

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
people are allowed to be excited by astro bot its okay for people to have different taste from you

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
So Microsoft showed all those games but could someone tell me what exclusives they have this year.

Let alone one which will match Astro Bot.

Starfield: Shattered Space
Age of Mythology: Retold
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024
Avowed

That's just from their Studios, there's other games that are either timed or full exclusives. Meanwhile Sony has Astrobot.

Edit: And Concord.