Xbox had a really bad 2023

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
They had 4 exclusive games come out this year and only 1 was actually good. HiFi Rush was amazing but it received no marketing and no physical release, Xbox's best game of the year and they couldn't even be bothered to do the bare minimum to support it. Console sales have also plummeted to record lows, and its now selling significantly worse than the Xbox One. Things have gotten so bad that Xbox fanboys are now begging Microsoft to start the next generation early.

Starfield was Xbox's most anticipated game of the year and it turned out to be an underwhelming dud. 30FPS only on the worlds most powerful console, non stop loading screens, no actual space flight, just click menus and watch a loading screen, horrible exploration with 980 empty barren planets that all look the same, hideous character models, generic bland narrative, choices made are inconsequential, etc. Easily Bethesda's worst game ever, even worse than FO76.

GCh525rWUAE5fuP

Redfall was also hyped up, and shills in early previews said it was a GOTY contender. Turned out to be the worst AAA game in the last 5+ years. It was stuck at 30fps on the world's most powerful console for 6 months, the 60fps patch wasn't enough to save it. Planned DLC that people paid $30 for still hasn't released 8+ months. It's sad that none of the people who played it early could give the gamers a heads up, but shills are gonna shill I guess.

GCh5251WEAAQpLp

Forza Motorsport (8) was another highly anticipated game that flopped miserably. The game was in development for 6 years but still launched with countless bugs, supposedly "built from the ground up" but has a ton of reused assets, a next gen only game but loses to Gran Turismo 7 in every single aspect, game is still completely broken on PC after 2 months. The entire racing game community was bewildered that it won best racing at TGA.

GCh525xW4AAF9Dz

HiFi Rush was the only good game, but as I said earlier, received very little support from Microsoft. It's a shame that such an amazing game didn't get the respect it deserved, thankfully Xbox is going 3rd party so hopefully this will get a physical release on Switch 2 and PS5 and I'll buy it again.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It had a great year man!

It outsold the competition with two skus

It had a GOTY contender, shit gotg contender in Starfield

It won the graphics crown with Forza beating out GT

It bought Activision so now you'll only be able to play the best game like ever on xbox. Come on you know which game I'm talking about dude/Bro, Calllll of Dutyyyyy! My man

It has the best upcoming Marvel game clearly going to outdo Wolverine

It had killer reveals in Hellblade 2, Hellblade 2, Hellblade 2 and again Hellblade 2.

And come onnnn man how cool was it to see ppl put in 1,0000s of hours orbiting and landing on planets full of life and cool things to do.

@JAHGamer you are now on my shit list for spreading propoganda and lying

Last edited:

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
They had 4 exclusive games come out this year and only 1 was actually good. HiFi Rush was amazing but it received no marketing and no physical release, Xbox's best game of the year and they couldn't even be bothered to do the bare minimum to support it. Console sales have also plummeted to record lows, and its now selling significantly worse than the Xbox One. Things have gotten so bad that Xbox fanboys are now begging Microsoft to start the next generation early.

Starfield was Xbox's most anticipated game of the year and it turned out to be an underwhelming dud. 30FPS only on the worlds most powerful console, non stop loading screens, no actual space flight, just click menus and watch a loading screen, horrible exploration with 980 empty barren planets that all look the same, hideous character models, generic bland narrative, choices made are inconsequential, etc. Easily Bethesda's worst game ever, even worse than FO76.

image.png

Redfall was also hyped up, and shills in early previews said it was a GOTY contender. Turned out to be the worst AAA game in the last 5+ years. It was stuck at 30fps on the world's most powerful console for 6 months, the 60fps patch wasn't enough to save it. Planned DLC that people paid $30 for still hasn't released 8+ months. It's sad that none of the people who played it early could give the gamers a heads up, but shills are gonna shill I guess.

image.png

Forza Motorsport (8) was another highly anticipated game that flopped miserably. The game was in development for 6 years but still launched with countless bugs, supposedly "built from the ground up" but has a ton of reused assets, a next gen only game but loses to Gran Turismo 7 in every single aspect, game is still completely broken on PC after 2 months. The entire racing game community was bewildered that it won best racing at TGA.

image.png

HiFi Rush was the only good game, but as I said earlier, received very little support from Microsoft. It's a shame that such an amazing game didn't get the respect it deserved, thankfully Xbox is going 3rd party so hopefully this will get a physical release on Switch 2 and PS5 and I'll buy it again.

image.png
2024 is going to be even worse if switch 2 and ps5 pro launches and all Xbox has to rely on is avowed ( which looks like sht) and hellblade2 ( which looks like more of the same as the first).

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
It had a great year man!

It outsold the competition with two skus

It had a GOTY contender, shit gotg contender in Starfield

It won the graphics crown with Forza beating out GT

It has the best upcoming Marvel game clearly going to outdo Wolverine

It had killer reveals in Hellblade 2, Hellblade 2, Hellblade 2 and again Hellblade 2.

And come onnnn man how cool was it to see ppl put in 1,0000s of hours orbiting and landing on planets full of life and cool things to do.

@JAHGamer you are now on my shit list for spreading propoganda and lying
Put the crack pipe down 🤣

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
2024 is going to be even worse if switch 2 and ps5 pro launches and all Xbox has to rely on is avowed ( which looks like sht) and hellblade2 ( which looks like more of the same as the first).
2024 is going to be ugly, especially if the Series X price goes back up to $500. Maybe ABK games finally being added to GamePass will save them....I doubt it though.

I just had to lol Thts how those twitter delusionals be posting and they really believe that shit 😂😂😂. I read a whole thread on how Sony is lying about sales numbers and they really only sold like 20 mil ps5s, I could not believe what I was reading.
Bruh 😭😭😭 it's absolutely wild the stuff I see. I saw some clowns trying to lie and say that Sony are counting PSVR2 and PS Portal sales as PS5 🤣 And some of these fools really believe that 20m PS5s are just sitting in warehouses 🤣🤣

image.png

image.png

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
2024 is going to be ugly, especially if the Series X price goes back up to $500. Maybe ABK games finally being added to GamePass will save them....I doubt it though.

Bruh 😭😭😭 it's absolutely wild the stuff I see. I saw some clowns trying to lie and say that Sony are counting PSVR2 and PS Portal sales as PS5 🤣 And some of these fools really believe that 20m PS5s are just sitting in warehouses 🤣🤣

image.png

image.png
Yeah thts same thread I think 😂 bcus they mentioned Ps5s inflated numbers due to counting Portals and PSVR2.

Tht dude Astal or whatever tf his name is is insane lol I just drive by post on his shit but he doesn't respond.

Reactions: Diah and JAHGamer
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Yeah thts same thread I think 😂 bcus they mentioned Ps5s inflated numbers due to counting Portals and PSVR2.

Tht dude Astal or whatever tf his name is is insane lol
And people try to say PS fans are the worst...I've never seen anyone make such blatant lies about Xbox and try to spread it around the gaming community as fact. Every week they come up with a new lie and spread around it in all the forums, youtube videos, and social media posts.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
And people try to say PS fans are the worst...I've never seen anyone make such blatant lies about Xbox and try to spread it around the gaming community as fact. Every week they come up with a new lie and spread around it in all the forums, youtube videos, and social media posts.
No lies though it's entertaining. I sit here laughing and going through the comments and seeing the other idiots co-signing the BS like "yeah dude those ponies are the cesspool of society and no way it's selling that much, Next Halo is going to kill those ponies Bro. Oh man Blade exclusivity is going to put the nail in the coffin" . I be like WTF 🤔

TaySan

5 Sep 2022
Gaming outside of Nintendo has been bad this year. Then again I prefer retro gaming these days anyway.

DForce

Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022

image.png

image.png
I'm seeing this a lot from Xbox fanboys on twitter.

They're f**** st**** :ROFLMAO: