Xbox had a really bad 2023

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Guys, Rezlus is an Xbox fanboy troglodyte his only reason for existence is coping with how well the PS is doing. Just block the pathetic creature and it'll crawl back in its miserable, copium filled hole.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Guys, Rezlus is an Xbox fanboy troglodyte his only reason for existence is coping with how well the PS is doing. Just block the pathetic creature and it'll crawl back in its miserable, copium filled hole.
He's been blocked. But thnks for heads up.

Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
He's been blocked. But thnks for heads up.
he probably one of the angry Xbox fanboys under the iconera bot tweet 😂 a bunch of them are fuming in the comments

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
2024 is going to be ugly, especially if the Series X price goes back up to $500. Maybe ABK games finally being added to GamePass will save them....I doubt it though.

Bruh 😭😭😭 it's absolutely wild the stuff I see. I saw some clowns trying to lie and say that Sony are counting PSVR2 and PS Portal sales as PS5 🤣 And some of these fools really believe that 20m PS5s are just sitting in warehouses 🤣🤣

image.png

image.png
Delusional Xbox fanboys ps got to 50 mil by barely trying. With heavy hitters besides Spiderman yet to drop or even be revealed, without the pro, without a “road map”, without its live service games. We are at the point in the 8th when ps marketing really kicked off and the heavy hitters started dropping and even with abk and activision this gen Xbox series is further behind than the Xbox one was.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Although this year will start off kind of quiet in terms of expected games further into 2024 I expect some big surprises from Sony studios that haven't said much but are hard working on games. 2023 had tons of games, mostly third party but besides Insomniac leaks other Sony devs been tight lipped. Look at all the info we got out of Insomniac leaks tht Sony were not going to show or tell us anytime soon. They working hard behind the scenes.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Psvr2 & horizon call of the mountain , ff16 , Spider - man 2 , horizon forbidden west burning shores , surprise FREE dlc for gow Ragnarok that's far from a 'shitshow'
When you put it like that it looks good. I think the lack of future non GaaS announcements is what is making it hard to be satisfied.

Where are the future Sony PSVR2 titles as well? Are they done?

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Although this year will start off kind of quiet in terms of expected games further into 2024 I expect some big surprises from Sony studios that haven't said much but are hard working on games. 2023 had tons of games, mostly third party but besides Insomniac leaks other Sony devs been tight lipped. Look at all the info we got out of Insomniac leaks tht Sony were not going to show or tell us anytime soon. They working hard behind the scenes.

The fact tha tthe majority of playstation studios haven’t revealed what they’re working on yet is the most exciting thing. Back of the of the generation is going to be fun.

Insomniac had an entire x-men deal inked and were quiet about it. Imagine the type of games the other studios are being quiet about

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The fact tha tthe majority of playstation studios haven’t revealed what they’re working on yet is the most exciting thing. Back of the of the generation is going to be fun.

Insomniac had an entire x-men deal inked and were quiet about it. Imagine the type of games the other studios are being quiet about
Exactly, when it rains it's going to pour. We have alot of goodies in store.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Look at this dummies reasons on GAF for getting an Xbox X lol this is why Microsoft is the way they are... I mean it's obvious this is an astroturf post but with these guys you never know.

"Well guys, I'm expecting to play ClockWork Revolution, Hellblade 2 and maybe some Activision games, Spyro and Crash!

I decided console because I don't see Cloud as a way to feel the best gaming experience...
Nothing better than playing games on OLED TVs...

Well, I'm waiting for Gears of War 6, FABLE, Indiana Jones, Perfect Dark and some new announcements by Bethesda like a QUAKE Reboot, or The Evil Within 3.

Let me dream... I know, but I confess I'm waiting for another CONKER game, like, playing split screen with friends the Local MP."

So that's my reasons to buy a Xbox console!

Let's talk"

Perfect response....

"So half the reasons you bought the console are games that you don't even know if they'll even exist (Spyro, Crash, Quake, The Evil Within, Conker) and then games without a release date or known to be in in development hell (Clockwork Revolution, Indiana Jones, Gears 6, Fable, Perfect Dark)? Oh, and Hellblade 2.

Interesting decision-making"

These guys are super idiots and deserve all the a shafting they get.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Look at this dummies reasons on GAF for getting an Xbox X lol this is why Microsoft is the way they are...

"Well guys, I'm expecting to play ClockWork Revolution, Hellblade 2 and maybe some Activision games, Spyro and Crash!

I decided console because I don't see Cloud as a way to feel the best gaming experience...
Nothing better than playing games on OLED TVs...

Well, I'm waiting for Gears of War 6, FABLE, Indiana Jones, Perfect Dark and some new announcements by Bethesda like a QUAKE Reboot, or The Evil Within 3.

Let me dream... I know, but I confess I'm waiting for another CONKER game, like, playing split screen with friends the Local MP."

So that's my reasons to buy a Xbox console!

Let's talk"

Perfect response....

"So half the reasons you bought the console are games that you don't even know if they'll even exist (Spyro, Crash, Quake, The Evil Within, Conker) and then games without a release date or known to be in in development hell (Clockwork Revolution, Indiana Jones, Gears 6, Fable, Perfect Dark)? Oh, and Hellblade 2.

Interesting decision-making"

These guys are super idiots and deserve all the a shafting they get.
That's an obvious trollbait post

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Sircaw @JAHGamer

View attachment 3491

😂😂🤣🤣🤣

*come to find out tht guy is an astroturfer who made tht thread lol looking back at his history he shits on everything Sony and made that thread with dumb ass reasons to buy an Xbox 😂 Microsoft going hard with advertising as usual.
It's like Craig

Instead of them wanting better, they embrace it like a badge of honour.

It's crazy to me.

I don't like PlayStation just because of the brand; I like them as they provide the best gaming experience out there, period.

If their games suddenly dropped to mediocre, I would drop them as a brand and go somewhere else.

I really don't get this cult-like mentality.