Xbox had a really bad 2023

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
2024 is going to be ugly, especially if the Series X price goes back up to $500. Maybe ABK games finally being added to GamePass will save them....I doubt it though.

Bruh 😭😭😭 it's absolutely wild the stuff I see. I saw some clowns trying to lie and say that Sony are counting PSVR2 and PS Portal sales as PS5 🤣 And some of these fools really believe that 20m PS5s are just sitting in warehouses 🤣🤣

image.png

image.png
Xbox fanboys have been pushing different conspiracies over the last few weeks about PlayStation supposedly lying about how many consoles they've sold. They can't comprehend the fact that it's more popular than Xbox.

Maverick

1 Sep 2023
Forza Motorsport looks worse than FM7. Starfield is mediocre. Redfall is one of the worst games of the year.

I don't know how they do it but every year since 2013 is a bad year for Xbox. They can't even match the quality of indie games now meanwhile spending billions for acquisitions.

Xbots thought everything will be different in Series X generation and now they are even worse position than Xbox One's TV TV TV era. The studios they acquired were already in decline or small ones. Who liked Fallout 76 and Wolfenstein: Youngblood? Bethesda made Redfall and Starfield for Xbox and both were trash games. Ghostwire and Deathloop were also equally bad. I am not even excited for TES VI anymore. I won't be surprised if the game has loading screens in 2028.

Also I couldn't care less about ABK acquisition. I don't know when was the last time I enjoyed from Activision or Blizzard game. Activision is CoD now and the last enjoyable CoD was 2020 one for me. Blizzard also couldn't make a good game since Starcraft II.

When I look at 2024, Avowed looks underwhelming and Hellblade II looks like the first game with fancier visuals.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Here comes that one member who always deflects. He'll probably say it had a great year.

Xbox hasn't had a great year for over a decade.

How the hell can you be worse that that clusterfuck of the Xone era?

Reactions: JAHGamer

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
What in the hell they expect from activision???
Its cod factory. They ll get new cod. Ok. Old stuff. Ok. What else? They literaly dont have studios to work on crash, prototype....
Diablo releases once a decade.
Warcraft s pc ip. Zero relevance on console.
Overwatch s dead.
King s mobile.

I guess when u spend decade playing crackdown 3, quantum brake, ryse, 5 forzas, worst halos ever....it fucks your brain.

Rezlus

Banned
27 Jan 2023
Don't come in here already starting fanboy wars.
Act like PlayStation had a good year, which frankly it didn't either, both have been a shit show unless you're a fanboy but then I remember, Icon-era is mostly PlayStation fanboys who do nothing but shit-post about xbox all day. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Act like PlayStation had a good year, which frankly it didn't either, both have been a shit show unless you're a fanboy.
That's very subjective and it's not good to put Definitives when it's just your opinion. I've been gaming nonstop on my PS5 from VR to regular games and bought some earbuds I love and the Portal. It was definitely a good year for me.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Act like PlayStation had a good year, which frankly it didn't either, both have been a shit show unless you're a fanboy but then I remember, Icon-era is mostly PlayStation fanboys who do nothing but shit-post about xbox all day. :ROFLMAO:
Psvr2 & horizon call of the mountain , ff16 , Spider - man 2 , horizon forbidden west burning shores , surprise FREE dlc for gow Ragnarok that's far from a 'shitshow'

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
It’s going to be worse next year. No other game will be as big or hype as a savior for Xbox like Starfield was.

If that game couldn’t do anything for MS. Nothing will.

Reactions: Johnic
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
It’s going to be worse next year. No other game will be as big or hype as a savior for Xbox like Starfield was.

If that game couldn’t do anything for MS. Nothing will.
Call of duty is about as big as it gets even though it's a yearly cashgrab & they won't have changed anything about it's development 😂