Xbox had a really bad 2023

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
It's like Craig

Instead of them wanting better, they embrace it like a badge of honour.

It's crazy to me.

I don't like PlayStation just because of the brand; I like them as they provide the best gaming experience out there, period.

If their games suddenly dropped to mediocre, I would drop them as a brand and go somewhere else.

I really don't get this cult-like mentality.
So much this. I play on everything but PS is my main platform and I do have a bias. But I won't shy away from other platforms just because of it. Gears is something I really enjoy on the Xbox side and I can't wait for the next one.

But just because I vastly prefer PS doesn't mean I have to pretend I like everything they do. What's the point? If I enjoy PS, shouldn't I want it to be the best it can be? So why pretend shit is good?

All fanbases have people like this but Xbox is on another fanboy level. The worse the product becomes the more they defend it. Truly baffling. Demand better.

Last edited:

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Xbox fandom s something special.

Every other fans demand better and apraise when games and services re good.

But xboy.....they ll defend it to death no matter what. Dont think i ever saw it. Maybe in smaller doses with nintendo fans.

Twiter s their ground.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
After all these years, Xbox fandom is STILL in the fucking denial

jmh0wVq.png

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
All Xbox fanboys talk about is the 'narrative'. What is the endgame for these cretins? Death of Playstation?

Absolutely, everything they think of or do is framed by their hatred of PlayStation.

Their games can't be just good games, they have to somehow hurt PlayStation by being good.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
It's insane that some people actually want MS to buy more IPs, developers, and publishers. With Gamepass being their focus, not games, it's unsurprising that mediocre games (ie. good enough for Gamepass) are their majority output.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Absolutely, everything they think of or do is framed by their hatred of PlayStation.

Their games can't be just good games, they have to somehow hurt PlayStation by being good.
Their mindset is that Xbox can't have more unless PlayStation is made to have less. Xbox can't succeed unless PlayStation is made to fail.

• brain
Reactions: The Icon

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023

jmh0wVq.png

This narrative supposedly shifting for the last decade now 😂 These peeps are living the mantra of “this year will be the year for Xbox !” every year. I don’t dare venture into that thread.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

jmh0wVq.png
What is Xbox supposed to have? Do these fools actually deluded themselves into thinking Hellblade 2 matters? Xbox fans never change, they overhype without any justification and set those games up for failure.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth alone matter way more and they better pray PlayStation doesn't have anything else beyond Concord, Helldivers II, Rise of Ronnin, Stellar Blade and TLoU Part II Remastered.

Sony has everything in their favor for 2024 to be another bloodbath. I'm hoping that PS5 Pro is true and that they'll have a second wave of PSVR2 announcements.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What is Xbox supposed to have? Do these fools actually deluded themselves into thinking Hellblade 2 matters? Xbox fans never change, they overhype without any justification and set those games up for failure.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth alone matter way more and they better pray PlayStation doesn't have anything else beyond Concord, Helldivers II, Rise of Ronnin, Stellar Blade and TLoU Part II Remastered.

Sony has everything in their favor for 2024 to be another bloodbath. I'm hoping that PS5 Pro is true and that they'll have a second wave of PSVR2 announcements.
I have a feeling Starting with Helldivers it's going to be a solid start. I'm going to call a solid 85 meta for Helldivers maybe more. From then on some surprises and more bangers.