Xbox needs to be called out more for its lack of innovation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I do not get it, Neo is the opposite of Reset, but both run by crazy mods. On Neo I had a thread about male appreciation deleted, many people liked it and even msg. The problem was not the users or the content, it was the mod.

My issue with them was how fickle they were... very unpredictable but this intolerance shouldn't be something in today's society.

I thought Gaf was better than that, seems I was mistaken.

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
It’s crazy people from the opposite spectrum than Era I think. It’s “woke whining” 24/7.
I think the mods are doing it on purpose allowing stupid threads to be made so it attracts those people! Hopefully this forum becomes the balance we much need it! Just people talking without being too extreme on the spectrum

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
My issue with them was how fickle they were... very unpredictable but this intolerance shouldn't be something in today's society.

I thought Gaf was better than that, seems I was mistaken.
like I told previously! It is like the mods are afraid people will advocate “woke thinks” on neo…
They want people from the other extreme opposite of Era!

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Darth Vader

Master of the Dark Side
18 Jun 2022
I think the mods are doing it on purpose allowing stupid threads to be made so it attracts those people! Hopefully this forum becomes the balance we much need it! Just people talking without being too extreme on the spectrum

We are working towards a forum that allows respectful conversation to take place and hope we can keep on growing and engaging more and more people. Hope you're enjoying the place and please feel free to invite more people here :)

That said (not towards you @Zeroing, just overall thread directed comment ) can we please get back on topic? Off-topic matters can be discussed in Mos Eisley Cantina.

Thanks!

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Well, you see the issue with me giving my opinion is that I have a very different view of what I want and what the future of gaming is for me....
I like physical games as an option, I like owning games, I like hardware and consoles etc etc.

I did advise that I thought Booty should step down and be replaced. For the sake of the games.

But I'd be interested in seeing what Xbox fans want Xbox to provide and be in the future?

Is Cloud where Xbox should try and innovate? Or should they have a console still?
Or should they try and take back ownership of PC and then have cloud on the side?

OP
OP
Heisenberg007

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Well, you see the issue with me giving my opinion is that I have a very different view of what I want and what the future of gaming is for me....
I like physical games as an option, I like owning games, I like hardware and consoles etc etc.

I did advise that I thought Booty should step down and be replaced. For the sake of the games.

But I'd be interested in seeing what Xbox fans want Xbox to provide and be in the future?

Is Cloud where Xbox should try and innovate? Or should they have a console still?
Or should they try and take back ownership of PC and then have cloud on the side?
At this point, they should do something ... anything.

I thought AR would be an area that MS/Xbox makes significant progress in. But as with other things, AR also didn't go anywhere at Xbox.

• brain
Reactions: Satoru and Bryank75
Status
Not open for further replies.