40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Lunatics have started reporting people for just criticizing the game. They know if this game isn't a massive hit their world will end.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
We should probably change this thread's title to "Let's shit on MS, Bethesda and Starfield" so we can keep all the negative comments in this thread. I'm hoping that @Sircaw 's OT will be just about the gameplay and experience of people that are actually playing the game.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
We should probably change this thread's title to "Let's shit on MS, Bethesda and Starfield" so we can keep all the negative comments in this thread. I'm hoping that @Sircaw 's OT will be just about the gameplay and experience of people that are actually playing the game.

Why?

This game is what FF16 is to Xbox fans.

Don’t give it if you can’t take it.

Still believe Starfield will be a 90+ game but all this talk about it being GOTG was a little premature.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I'm actually going to play it now since I have one month free Game Pass that came bundled with a Surface Pro I bought - don't even have to pay! Before I thought it was going to be a fairly average Bethesda game, but all the leaks indicating how botched the game appears in contrast to the marketing and how different the gameplay systems are I really have to see how bad it is myself.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Its
Something its coming

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Why?

This game is what FF16 is to Xbox fans.

Don’t give it if you can’t take it.

Still believe Starfield will be a 90+ game but all this talk about it being GOTG was a little premature.

No one came into the FF16 OT thread to blatantly shit on it. It was genuine impressions not this childish trolling nonsense from those who won’t be playing it.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The Thread I created is specifically created for people to chat about the game

There are many other threads on this site for people to vent their displeasure at the game, the developers at Bethesda/Xbox etc. and people are more than welcome to create their own threads in regard to wanting to do that.

I want that particular thread to be a place to discuss the game mechanics, perks, locations, combat etc without the usual dog piling that goes on.

Like I have said in the past we have a fairly large number of people that will want to discuss the game when it's out.

I am hoping people will respect that notion.

Don't make me ban @Bryank75 from the site

Hammer Ban GIF

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I actually thought this was the OT… 🤣. I take back what I said. Feel free to go ham.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Bethesda is very guilty of saying impossible nonsense to sell this game. It was always suspect knowing a) their actual pedigree and that b)fans should know what to realistically expect.

Claims of it being boring are kinda off tho. All Bethesda games are boring in a snapshot. They’re not all of a sudden becoming action games.

And no I don’t think bugs will hurt its score… and I’d be shocked if their weren’t tons of them indefinitely. It’ll be interesting to see if they’ll get away with it after how last gen versions of Cyberpunk were. Bethesda has gotten away with similar launch performance in all of their games.

However, the game will mostly seen as a sum of parts so if fan reception is good it may not matter.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Bethesda is very guilty of saying impossible nonsense to sell this game. It was always suspect knowing a) their actual pedigree and that b)fans should know what to realistically expect.

Claims of it being boring are kinda off tho. All Bethesda games are boring in a snapshot. They’re not all of a sudden becoming action games.

And no I don’t think bugs will hurt its score… and I’d be shocked if their weren’t tons of them indefinitely. It’ll be interesting to see if they’ll get away with it after how last gen versions of Cyberpunk were. Bethesda has gotten away with similar launch performance in all of their games.

However, the game will mostly seen as a sum of parts so if fan reception is good it may not matter.
Yea I think the game could be ranged some where from OK to Good, can't imagine it being a disaster though.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Xbox fanboys are so shameless.
Now they are pretend the game was supposed to be limited in scope. I call that bullshit since the announcement. Bethesda doesn't have the talent or resources to pull that off. Bunch of liar's
Check out the cope on Reddit. "People's expectations of video games is outrageous. If you want borderless open worlds, go outside and touch grass." Uh, yeah man Todd Howard literally said you can "land and go anywhere" on the planets. Pete Hines said the loading zones were connected, but you cannot actually walk the entirety of a planet. Both of them literally lied about the game. It was marketed as open world, but it is not. Shills too afraid to admit they were conned (again).

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Lunatics have started reporting people for just criticizing the game. They know if this game isn't a massive hit their world will end.

I would grant it Microsoft worshippers that Starfield would score low. Just out of spit.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022

this is warz, and is a serious business... i would say: Keep Fighting the Good Fight!!!! we must win at all costs!!!

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Man, lots of negativity in this thread. You can tell who won’t be playing, lol.