40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023

From a PS fan who evidently has an open-mind about the game.
I find this to be pretty revealing of your mindset. If [good person] thinks [good thing] about [game], game must be good! I just judge with my own two eyes, I don't care what a PS fan says, they're not an authority for my perspective.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
I really wouldn't put too much stock into what Foxy Games UK say. The guy has been outed many times for frauding on many subjects he talks about like being an "insider" with scoops. The guy's a clout chaser to put it frank.
OK? I guess.

Look if the game is good, then it's good. There is no sense in hating MS or it's products so badly that you make it some personal vendetta to shit on anything they make that's exclusive just because of a "we must win the console war" mentality.

Some of you have already prepped for reviews of the game to score well because the sites "will be shill MS gaming sites". Someone complained about not having realworld physics as if that's something to dock points from a videogame because...it's a game? It just seems like to me that most of these responses are trying to mitigate the product just because it's a MS exclusive.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
a leaker has been saying you can't even travel in Space from planet to planet and essentially space travel is just fast travelling to planets orbit to where random encounters spawn and you can go to the planet surface. But if you theoretically wanted to travel from Venus to Mars you have to fast travel to the airspace in Mars and then there is a space zone around Mars where u fly your ship

this is really misleading if true. Todd said at the showcase "you see that planet, you can get in your ship and go there". This is very disappointing icl

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
a leaker has been saying you can't even travel in Space from planet to planet and essentially space travel is just fast travelling to planets orbit to where random encounters spawn and you can go to the planet surface. But if you theoretically wanted to travel from Venus to Mars you have to fast travel to the airspace in Mars and then there is a space zone around Mars where u fly your ship

this is really misleading if true. Todd said at the showcase "you see that planet, you can get in your ship and go there". This is very disappointing icl
That's what I was expecting tbh

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

this is really misleading if true. Todd said at the showcase "you see that planet, you can get in your ship and go there".

They copied so much from No Man's Sky and can't copy something so simple? Damn, what a disappointment if that's true. What would be the point on having this beautifully amazing spaceship

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Isn't that what Mass Effect does? I mean did they ever say they was going to make space travel like Star Citizen or Elite Dangerous?

You can get in your ship and go there. You select the area on the planet you want to land and then you are fast travelled there. They didn't say they was making a space flight simulator. After a few hours of doing what you expected would become way too tedious and people would complain there is no fast-travel. Can you imagine not having fast travel in any game and having to walk there or ride an animal like in Horizon? No thanks. Get me where I need to go so I can explore more on foot.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Foxy?
He is the most full of shit person on ALL of youtube😂😂
No we must believe bcus blah blah blah Microsoft generally comes through with studios they are managing. We are cautious because we are haters not because of the Microsoft history.

Last edited:

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
So let's see:

1) There isn't any true-to-life accurate physics in the game.
2) The animation walking/running is shit tier.
3) The game doesn't offer full-on flight simulator accuracy where you can fly through the atmosphere of all 1000 planets.
4) The game doesn't offer you to take the time to fly from one planet to another that's several light years or thousands of kilometers between planets.
5) The AI is stupid because they don't use team tactics to take you down while using the elements surrounding them.

What else can we add to the list to make it be the shitty game we all hope it will be so we can all feel good about shitty MS?

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So let's see:

3) The game doesn't offer full-on flight simulator accuracy where you can fly through the atmosphere of all 1000 planets.
4) The game doesn't offer you to take the time to fly from one planet to another that's several light years or thousands of kilometers between planets.
5) The AI is stupid because they don't use team tactics to take you down while using the elements surrounding them.

What else can we add to the list to make it be the shitty game we all hope it will be so we can all feel good about shitty MS?
Just add some of the negative things they said about tlou 2 one of the greatest games of all time 😁

Reactions: Frozone

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
So let's see:

Nice straw man buddy.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly