40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
No if it does better than okay it will be shills , if it does bad Microsoft will throw Bethesda under the bus like they did redfall & say 'we trusted them , we were focusing on hellblade 2'
You didn't get it.

Basically they are damned if it reviews well and damned if it doesn't do well from your perspective. Don't think for a second that I don't know you guys are wishing that the game fails so you can feel good about yourselves for some sick reason.

Everybody else wants a good game so they can play it.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
So what? You know how many games copy game mechanics? We can go all day about this. All the FPS made today copied DOOM. OK. So what? If it works, and it's fun - who cares??

I just went and looked up Outer Wilds and NMS. Are you seriously going to focus on seamless transition from planet to space as the reason that you hate the game? When ND comes out with their space game, will you also expect them to have it?
Might want to check your facts there buddy there were 1st person games before doom check the atati jaguar 🤣

Last edited:
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
You didn't get it.

Basically they are damned if it reviews well and damned if it doesn't do well from your perspective. Don't think for a second that I don't know you guys are wishing that the game fails so you can feel good about yourselves for some sick reason.

Everybody else wants a good game so they can play it.
No I'm indifferent I never cared about the game in the first place I though Skyrim was one of the worst looking games of the ps3 / Xbox 360 gen & it performed like absolute dogshit & it was the same on ps4 & Xbox one & it's the same on the PS5 / Xbox series yet people call it a game of the generation people like you that are delusional & buy into Todd Howard's bullshit they've been shit since oblivion / fallout 3

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
NMS nor Outer Wilds is doing all the things that Starfield is doing -- that's why. Neither of those games come close to the wide array of things you can do in that game. Correct me if I'm wrong please. Are you saying Out Wilds is the sci-fi game everyone should buy instead of Starfield?

Right.. because of .... how big and vast the game is and the amount of things you can do? Is Outer Wilds as vast in gameplay as Starfield? Maybe we should all be playing that instead.
I'm not talking about all the things Starfield is doing, I'm talking about space travel. Outer Wilds and NMS do this better, apparently it's impossible for Starfield. Maybe your argument is like the people saying it's 30fps on consoles because of persistent objects - players are leaving too many sandwiches so we needed loading screens!

Also interesting you say "Is Outer Wilds as vast in gameplay as Starfield" but you didn't ask that about NMS, the other game I offered as an example, because you know NMS is as vast in gameplay as Starfield. Well, NMS is probably better than Starfield as there are more than 100 planets with life on them.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
I'm not talking about all the things Starfield is doing, I'm talking about space travel. Outer Wilds and NMS do this better, apparently it's impossible for Starfield. Maybe your argument is like the people saying it's 30fps on consoles because of persistent objects - players are leaving too many sandwiches so we needed loading screens!
Outer Wilds and NMS graphics look atrocious. I can't believe you are actually doubling down on them being the defacto standard for planetary atmosphere. The only game that does what you people are wanting is Star Citizen and that game isn't coming out on consoles at all and is vaporware at the moment.

Also interesting you say "Is Outer Wilds as vast in gameplay as Starfield" but you didn't ask that about NMS, the other game I offered as an example, because you know NMS is as vast in gameplay as Starfield. Well, NMS is probably better than Starfield as there are more than 100 planets with life on them.
I have NMS and no, it's not even close to Starfield as far as gameplay, quests, NPC interaction, multiple things to do, etc. NMS has 0 story and 0 campaign. It's a sandbox game just like Elite Dangerous with far worse visuals.

• haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Oh no Frozone is not going to line this. Invisible walls on the planets. 900 empty planets and you can't even walk around them all!

I'd check the comments, this is not what you think it is.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I read the comments, but my expectation is similar issues exist elsewhere in the game.

Oh I'm sure they will, but so far nothing Indicates the planets have invisible walls, only the tutorial afawk.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The best thing about a Bethesda launch is seeing all the lies come out

I can't believe some people thought that they would procedurally generated a planet the size of Earth, and allow players to walk all the way around it, even when they said there's was no vehicles in the game.

So you walk in a straight line for 4000 hours, and then walk back for 4000 hours to get back to you ship? Sounds fun, eh?

At this point, being gullible is probably a prerequisite to be a fan from that corporation.