40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I can't believe some people thought that they would procedurally generated a planet the size of Earth, and allow players to walk all the way around it, even when they said there's was no vehicles in the game.

So you walk in a straight line for 4000 hours, and then walk back for 4000 hours to get back to you ship? Sounds fun, eh?

At this point, being gullible is probably a prerequisite to be a fan from that corporation.
I don't think ppl believed that. I think the plastic box fans do what they always do get overhyped +, pray, hope and then get deflated and the others who know better, laugh and just wait for the inevitable unmasking of lies and "I told you so".

Last edited:

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
What blowns my mind is people really thought they would have size planets to explore. Smh
Exactly. I dare you to walk all the way around the planet in Horizon. You'll eventually come up to a wall zone where you can't move anymore. Same with RDR2, Skyrim, Elden Ring, etc.. etc.. There isn't a single game that mimics a circular world where you can keep walking and end up at the same spot you started. Why are we demanding this from Starfield?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Exactly. I dare you to walk all the way around the planet in Horizon. You'll eventually come up to a wall zone where you can't move anymore. Same with RDR2, Skyrim, Elden Ring, etc.. etc.. There isn't a single game that mimics a circular world where you can keep walking and end up at the same spot you started. Why are we demanding this from Starfield?
No one's demanding anything are you dense

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
No one's demanding anything are you dense
Let me reword it for you so we can stay away from personal insults.

You are expecting the game to be some god-tier RPG that allows atmosphere travel simulation in all 1000 planets -- just because it's cool. And you are expecting the game to stream data continuously as you walk all the way around the planet but you don't complain about no other open-world RPG doing the same.

Essentially you want the game to fail because you are a hater of MS and don't want them to even have 1 hit game in their roster. It's pathetic.

Reactions: Systemshock2023
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Let me reword it for you so we can stay away from personal insults.

You are expecting the game to be some god-tier RPG that allows atmosphere travel simulation in all 1000 planets -- just because it's cool. And you are expecting the game to stream data continuously as you walk all the way around the planet but you don't complain about no other open-world RPG doing the same.

Essentially you want the game to fail because you are a hater of MS and don't want them to even have 1 hit game in their roster. It's pathetic.
The only people expecting that are the morons that believe what Todd Howard & Phil Spencer say , I don't care if the game fails or not (from the footage that's out their it definitely is a failure) the fact your so defensive of this game that you haven't played shows that you just want to dickride Bethesda / Xbox 🤣

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
With the latest news that modders will essentially be able to create their own stories, Starfield likely has a long road ahead before it’s fully realized. The base game and people’s reactions to it will be lost to time by that point.

Bethesda already gets nerfed feedback for bugs, where a considerable amount of understanding is provided whereas other devs aren’t so lucky. I don’t believe it matters what state the game releases in. We’ve seen enough footage to be sure it’ll at least be decent, but if Cyberpunk is the worst case scenario then Starfield is at least poised to exceed that.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
I heard the environments/terrain are fully randomised. If you come back to a planet the terrain will have totally changed 🤭