a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Damn sooner than I expected I may hold off till October but let's see either way I'm so excited for this!

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Kidsmoove being a racist cuck for Lbox will never be not funny. Gamepass, gamepass, got it on my PC and my Lbox🎶🎶
Kidsmoove will be going from singing 🎶 I got my Halo, Gears, and Forza 🎶 to 🎶 PlayStation got my Halo, Gears, and Forza 🎶 LMAO!

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Forza Horizon 5 would do great numbers especially in EU a racer territory since Xbox is non existent over here. PS5 Pro with Dual Sense updates, hell yeah. Would be the most logical also of their flagship franchises to ease in transition to basically 3rd party support.

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
GU-4qa1WsAAa_p-
That soon? Well alright lol!

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You're kinda out of touch if you think Killer Instinct will do better than Forza Horizon 5 on PS5. PS5 has every fighting game pretty much, there's an unserved market for FH5
I think he means Forza Horizon get delisted, or has been. Not that KI would do better

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I think he means Forza Horizon get delisted, or has been. Not that KI would do better
Forza Horizon 5 does better than Killer Instinct when it comes to amount of people playing. Playground isn't making another one for quite a awhile... I don't see them killing it by 2026

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Yes i want this guy to lose even more credibility

Hes been spreading alot of missinformation in the past

Surprised to seee people keep quoting him
Jizz said its not Forza...so now I really hope it's Forza 😂

he literally never learns... Sea Of Thieves was made for PS5 in such a secret that not even all of the employees working at Rare knew about it

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer and Airbus

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

IMPORTANT In reference to the topic to clarify my GIF as it has gone viral something "playful".On the one hand, calm down for Starfield, there are no active plans for it yet.On the other hand, for Forza Horizon 5 if there are, and it will be released in not too long.The announcement? It doesn't matter if it happens this week, next week or the next, but it's coming to PS5 in the next few months as I confirmed in my GIF and as many colleagues have already corroborated. Some colleagues believe the announcement will be imminent, others not so much, but it's coming.

Reactions: YeezyDude

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Yes i want this guy to lose even more credibility

Hes been spreading alot of missinformation in the past

Surprised to see people keep quoting him
what credibility? He's never had any and it's been apparent for years

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
what credibility? He's never had any and it's been apparent for years
Because i keep seeing people posting his tweet around here so i was thinking he must be some sort of influential or important person