All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
If anybody has the place where I can download it just share it with me.
I see no issue... the data is already leaked.

I have a feeling this dude at ERA doesn’t have it.
Just go to tiktok and type wolverine ps5 leak

But dont share it here

Reactions: ethomaz

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Welp, Xbox might have a chance after all. I did say that 2024 & 2025 could be somewhat dry from SIE 1P; these leaks only pertain to Insomniac but I hope we aren't seeing similar pipelines and budget bloat for the other 1P teams, because that's going to be a very rough picture for SIE 1P.

Also, with budgets now ballooning to $300+ million, are these superhero licensed games honestly worth it anymore? It's insane to me how in the span of a decade they go from ~ $80 million for Spiderman 2018 to $300+ million for Spiderman 3. What's accounting for these increases? It can't simply be inflation. I think hiring so much Hollywood talent is probably a part of it, like with Disney/Marvel had to start paying RDJ $50 million per movie. That stuff eats into profit margins and if they feel the only way they can make it work is by expanding to PC with launching these games (which should be console-exclusive, as in also not on PC), then I feel it's a self-defeating act.

That said I've been reading some other people's thoughts, and a few things standing out such as Sony basically having exclusivity on X-Men games for over a decade (as in, they're the only ones who can make exclusive X-Men games), and the cuts for Marvel/Disney on game software not being as ridiculous as they first appear. I'm a bit concerned about the insistence of "needing" PC in some of this like with the X-Men game; they 100% don't need PC to hit 6 million sales for X-Men in the first year. Maybe it's present simply to appease suits at Disney/Marvel but it's a soft option in terms of needing a port to said platform.

At the end of the day, Sony are the ones who have to remind Disney/Marvel on the importance of exclusivity and (rightfully) show how PC acts as a competitive platform to their own best interests (PlayStation).
yeah Sony got to figure out how to get those cost down. Baldur Gate 3 had a budget of 100 million and that game shitted on every game this year And did staggering numbers.
Apparently. GOT cost 60M

• Informative
Reactions: Zzero

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
I was curious about traversal and now I know. Whipping my brain of all other details. I hope the devs don’t feel too bad. Looks like they’re making a great game!

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Because it sounds awful and nothing like what I would expect for a character like this.

And this is why a game leaking unfinished and out of context is bad for developers.
There is nothing surprising about an Insomniac game having bad story at this point.

Also, they hand ample opportunity to control the narrative around the game since they announced it two years ago.