All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
So it confirms 4 teams inside Insomniac:
  • Spider-Man 1/2/3 team
  • Morales/Wolverine/X-Men team
  • Ratchet team
  • New IP team
And this is before throwing Venom in the middle
This is at best a (reasonable) educated guess, nothing confirms how many teams exist within Insomniac nor how they manage their tasks.

Please explicitly state in your posts when you are speculating, in order to avoid confusion.

Reactions: Johnic

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If anybody has the place where I can download it just share it with me.
I see no issue... the data is already leaked.

I have a feeling this dude at ERA doesn’t have it.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
No, that is not semantics. Sharing a download link opens the forum for liability. Sharing an image doesn't. There's a reason why forums and even reddit do not allow for download links to be shared.

All you care about is a liability. I’m talking posting all this info in general.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Entre blueprint for the game:

A build has also leaked.

Damnd, looking at the long powerpoint describing the whole project the game seems really, really promising in terms of settings, features, mechanics or characters. Also it's cool to see they are aiming to have real time global illumination and destructive environments.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
All you care about is a liability. I’m talking posting all this info in general.
Im gona have to agree with Saturo here

Sharing sensitive information like that could get us here on legal trouble

Just play it safe and wait for the game guys

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
25 minutes of gameplay

seems that the server is overloaded for this file, let's hope it's uploaded somewhere else.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
EDIT: What are these slides people are talking about?

So what the fuck does Sony have for next year, outside of maybe 2 2nd party games? Or even 2025 for that matter?

Reactions: toadsage44

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Its funny the same people that were bouncing off the walls about getting “their own marvel ip” last week are suddenly so disillusioned with insomniac making more marvel games :unsure:
This is the xbot cycle:

Aaron Greenberg type out talking points on the green rat discord
MS announces something
All the Green rats promote as gospel
Game or product in question is hidden from consumers
Game or product finally launches and is under whelming

Or When its sony:

Sony announces game or product
Greenberg types out the spin in the green rat discord
Flat out Lie, Down play game/product, and use magnifying glass to find flaws
Game or product comes out and usually lives up to the hype.

24 Jun 2022
Yep. As I had predicted, the changes enacted by Jimmy and Hermie fucked their pipeline for this gen. The effects started to be seen this year, which was their worst year for 1st party output since like 2013 (which had cross gen titles galore), and 2024 will probably be worst. 2025 should be better, but still slow.

When they should be showing more and more games, they are showing less and less.

Welp, Xbox might have a chance after all. I did say that 2024 & 2025 could be somewhat dry from SIE 1P; these leaks only pertain to Insomniac but I hope we aren't seeing similar pipelines and budget bloat for the other 1P teams, because that's going to be a very rough picture for SIE 1P.

Also, with budgets now ballooning to $300+ million, are these superhero licensed games honestly worth it anymore? It's insane to me how in the span of a decade they go from ~ $80 million for Spiderman 2018 to $300+ million for Spiderman 3. What's accounting for these increases? It can't simply be inflation. I think hiring so much Hollywood talent is probably a part of it, like with Disney/Marvel had to start paying RDJ $50 million per movie. That stuff eats into profit margins and if they feel the only way they can make it work is by expanding to PC with launching these games (which should be console-exclusive, as in also not on PC), then I feel it's a self-defeating act.

That said I've been reading some other people's thoughts, and a few things standing out such as Sony basically having exclusivity on X-Men games for over a decade (as in, they're the only ones who can make exclusive X-Men games), and the cuts for Marvel/Disney on game software not being as ridiculous as they first appear. I'm a bit concerned about the insistence of "needing" PC in some of this like with the X-Men game; they 100% don't need PC to hit 6 million sales for X-Men in the first year. Maybe it's present simply to appease suits at Disney/Marvel but it's a soft option in terms of needing a port to said platform.

At the end of the day, Sony are the ones who have to remind Disney/Marvel on the importance of exclusivity and (rightfully) show how PC acts as a competitive platform to their own best interests (PlayStation).

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Also, with budgets now ballooning to $300+ million, are these superhero licensed games honestly worth it anymore? It's insane to me how in the span of a decade they go from ~ $80 million for Spiderman 2018 to $300+ million for Spiderman 3. What's accounting for these increases? It can't simply be inflation. I think hiring so much Hollywood talent is probably a part of it, like with Disney/Marvel had to start paying RDJ $50 million per movie. That stuff eats into profit margins and if they feel the only way they can make it work is by expanding to PC with launching these games (which should be console-exclusive, as in also not on PC), then I feel it's a self-defeating act.

That said I've been reading some other people's thoughts, and a few things standing out such as Sony basically having exclusivity on X-Men games for over a decade (as in, they're the only ones who can make exclusive X-Men games), and the cuts for Marvel/Disney on game software not being as ridiculous as they first appear. I'm a bit concerned about the insistence of "needing" PC in some of this like with the X-Men game; they 100% don't need PC to hit 6 million sales for X-Men in the first year. Maybe it's present simply to appease suits at Disney/Marvel but it's a soft option in terms of needing a port to said platform.

At the end of the day, Sony are the ones who have to remind Disney/Marvel on the importance of exclusivity and (rightfully) show how PC acts as a competitive platform to their own best interests (PlayStation).
yeah Sony got to figure out how to get those cost down. Baldur Gate 3 had a budget of 100 million and that game shitted on every game this year And did staggering numbers.