All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Read again. I was agreeing with you. You're so eager to criticise everybody that you don't even take the time to understand a sentence,

Uhhhhh I wasn’t talking about you.

lol.

I'm glad, PlayStation fans are not like Xbox fans that suck it up to MS no matter what. Honest criticism towards PlayStation is more than welcomed.

That’s fine but people are criticizing an unfinished product that is not suppose to be seen. It really doesn’t make any sense to have an option on the game this early.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
That’s fine but people are criticizing an unfinished product that is not suppose to be seen. It really doesn’t make any sense to have an option on the game this early.
Well it's on Sony for not showing anything of the game in more than 2 years. In fact they haven't shown much at all about anything for years and years at this point and are just taking the interest of their audience for granted.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Stig went on to develop Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, hardly what I would call shaky leadership.

Sony was very impatient with development time back in the day and trigger happy on cancelling games and closing studios.

They just canceled TLoU Part 2 multiplayer game after 4+ years of development from their most renowned studio, nothing is off the table.
Yeah, Stig is one of the best game directors and the two Jedi games suggests that he is very efficient ( mind the bugs, and slightly poor console performance. He would have polished the game of given 6 more months). The failed project at SSM is definitely not completely fault, but Sony sacrificed him.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Just another braindead xbox troglodyte that jacks off to Phil's pic every night. You know, the same crowd that hyped Redfall and Starfield and are now looking to spread FUD to make their failures seem a little less bad.

Same people who'll have nothing exclusive to play next year on their xbox, outside of maybe Senua. The same people who are coping about most xbox studios getting gutted and all their project sailing, including their subscriptions.

If the troglodyte ever comes across this post, Teej, your meltdowns over xbox are inspiring. I look forward to seeing more of your copium. Grown ass man with zero self respect.

Oh ok. So nothing of importance to see here. Just another green rat troll.

That person even used the “I don’t play my PS5/Sold my PS5” talking point trope.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Yeah, Stig is one of the best game directors and the two Jedi games suggests that he is very efficient ( mind the bugs, and slightly poor console performance. He would have polished the game of given 6 more months). The failed project at SSM is definitely not completely fault, but Sony sacrificed him.
Dude was probably pissed that they killed his project. Given the success he has had I'm more inclined to side with him and assume Sony made a mistake by not giving him more time.

Just as I tend to believe ND was probably feeling pressured to deliver on the GaaS front when they chose to make Factions bigger than it needed to be because of Bungie. Previously ND had been able to make multiplayer modes without any trouble.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Well it's on Sony for not showing anything of the game in more than 2 years. In fact they haven't shown much at all about anything for years and years at this point and are just taking the interest of their audience for granted.

If the leaks are true, the Wolverine trailer was made only a couple months after the deal for the game was signed. The game is very early in development still it seems.

Well, then I'm the one that can't read. Sorry.

Haha. Not a big deal.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
If the leaks are true, the Wolverine trailer was made only a couple months after the deal for the game was signed. The game is very early in development still it seems.
Game is still in pre-alpha, yes

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
That is both good and bad. Now we know Sony is actually willing to announce games far in advance and despite that we have seen very little besides GaaS titles (and even from we got very little).

What can we conclude from that? That things aren't going right with internal development.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Darth Vader

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I tried but I don't find where to download the 1.3GB data :(
I don't know how to use Tiktok too.
Just google tiktok, download the app and then type wolverine ps5 leak to search the leaked video

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It’s crazy how good it looks already for being in pre-alpha. I’m still concerned about what people are saying about the story.
It's very early, and probably earlier when the supposed script leaked.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Cancelled spiderman multiplayer game

Looked cool, Spider-verse stuff works really well for this IP.

My guess is they made it bigger than it needed to be, a recurring theme in Sony AAA GaaS approach that so far made sure nothing came out of it.

I swear to jesus everybody at sony is brain-dead. This would be the perfect GaaS 😂 fucking morons.

And no, I don't think Insomniac should produce it. It should be one of the b-studios. But still...
Bungie probably disproved of how they couldn't properly use it to abuse players long term.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
I swear to jesus everybody at sony is brain-dead. This would be the perfect GaaS 😂 fucking morons.

And no, I don't think Insomniac should produce it. It should be one of the b-studios. But still...
After what happened with naughty dog dont think anyone here wants insomniac to follow the same path

They wont be able to pump this many games

Making gaas or any dedicated multiplayer game will require them to dedicate many times, work and effort, constant updates, events, server maintenance and all that

Look at DICE ever since BF 2042 they havent released a new game