All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
So this guy was right or lucky about the X-MEN game

That was just him talking. Lol It’s not in development yet, the game is at least 6 years away. I think we could have guessed it after the Wolverine announcement, that they were going to do one eventually.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
It’s what Colin was talking about. They need to start announcing.

I’m shocked you guys actually follow these fanboy accounts. They keep being posted here. Like do y’all actually read what they say in Twitter? Why?

And just as the green rats wanted, people are talking Sony doom again.

Like clockwork.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I’m shocked you guys actually follow these fanboy accounts. They keep being posted here. Like do y’all actually read what they say in Twitter? Why?

Like clockwork.
It gets so old

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Its funny the same people that were bouncing off the walls about getting “their own marvel ip” last week are suddenly so disillusioned with insomniac making more marvel games :unsure:
Yeah they were rubbing Blade in our faces like we should be jealous and their first reaction to this leak was disappointment and calling Insomniac a Marvel Factory?

We have so many games coming it's like a factory. Sounds good to me 🤣

This leak is making Insomniac even more a household name. Their logo is up there with Naughty Dogs and Santa Monica.

Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
That was just him talking. Lol It’s not in development yet, the game is at least 6 years away. I think we could have guessed it after the Wolverine announcement, that they were going to do one eventually.
It’s in pre production, though

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
1BP1xXH.png

yB2fluT.png

IRSECsv.png

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022

Like clockwork.

I think they're just pushed really hard by the algorithm, they know they'll get engagement.

It's hard to ignore when it appears in your feed repeatedly.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
For that dumb fuck Dumbteej reading this thread……no the slides are not real. It uses the background and Insomniac logo from these slides about the Spider-Man game

The made up words of Sony were added to the slides then added to the document.

Reactions: Johnic

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
For that dumb fuck Dumbteej reading this thread……no the slides are not real. It uses the background and Insomniac logo from these slides about the Spider-Man game

The made up words of Sony were added to the slides then added to the document.

Question is, and I'm not disagreeing with you: how did they find a clean slide to add text on top of?