All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
I think they're just pushed really hard by the algorithm, they know they'll get engagement.

It's hard to ignore when it appears in your feed repeatedly.

You have to view or reply to those tweets to get them on your feed. Or actively go to them which many here seem to do for whatever reason.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Question is, and I'm not disagreeing with you: how did they find a clean slide to add text on top of?

How does anything get faked?

I don’t know why it being faked is being doubted? Why would a Sony document use the same images from an Insomniac document? Right down to the Insomniac logo still being there.

Reactions: Johnic

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Man so far i feel like, all things considered, these leaks could be alot worse? Like game road maps and footage versus email conversations about buying out your competitors. The sales figures make sony look good too.

Reactions: Luffy123

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Iisnt it amazing how xbox going third party, xbox sales collasping world wide, and the ps5 pro disappeared from the headlines. Isnt that convenient?
Quite. I'm curious what next month's FUD will be like. Holiday season will do wonders for PS5. Gotta make stuff up to counter that.

Also, MS got hit a lot harder with the leaks. Their entire console business got leaked as well as all their gaming dirty laundry.

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
Man so far i feel like, all things considered, these leaks could be alot worse? Like game road maps and footage versus email conversations about buying out your competitors. The sales figures make sony look good too.

Mate. It just sucks for the employees and
Developers

But legit every product on this roadmap is a fucking Day1 Purchase. This has me too hyped for the next decade of gaming

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Quite. I'm curious what next month's FUD will be like. Holiday season will do wonders for PS5. Gotta make stuff up to counter that.

Also, MS got hit a lot harder with the leaks. Their entire console business got leaked as well as all their gaming dirty laundry.
If im not mistaken wasnt there a smear campaign last holiday around when GOW"R came out?

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022

It’s the developers that are affected by this. Personal information got stolen too.

But marketing cycles and studio culture get hit also