All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
So, the most recent timeline (from August) does not include Online games, even though they were being worked on before. This is the most recent timeline, which I have posted before:

83vSaBf.jpeg

Now, this is important because it shows there's a shift somewhere at Playstation very recently. Additionally, information about a PC Port for Wolverine is from November last year, which could imply they have also stopped working on it.

2jStN9K.png

Reactions: Umar

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
So, the most recent timeline (from August) does not include Online games, even though they were being worked on before. This is the most recent timeline, which I have posted before:

83vSaBf.jpeg

Now, this is important because it shows there's a shift somewhere at Playstation very recently. Additionally, information about a PC Port for Wolverine is from November last year, which could imply they have also stopped working on it.

2jStN9K.png

Good point about the PC ports change. I would hope Sony has come to their senses.

That’s shit is completely useless and devaluing.

Reactions: toadsage44

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023

83vSaBf.jpeg

2jStN9K.png
interesting

only port we've heard this year is about HFW

Let's see if we hear anything about LOU2. I suspect they'll continue to make them but stretch them out to an even larger degree to when the game came out on PS

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Good point about the PC ports change. I would hope Sony has come to their senses.

I have no proof of PC Ports changing, but it's also interesting to note that one of their team allocation slides included SM2 Director's Cut, while another doesn't.

I have no proof of PC Ports changing, but it's also interesting to note that one of their team allocation slides included SM2 Director's Cut, while another doesn't. FYI i33 stands for Wolverine, and i34 stands for SM3. Out of the two below, it looks like they went with the Venom scenario, adding further credence that they may not be working on a PC port at all anymore:

MdpLlfL.png

interesting

only port we've heard this year is about HFW

Let's see if we hear anything about LOU2. I suspect they'll continue to make them but stretch them out to an even larger degree to when the game came out on PS

I don't know, I find it weird that TLOU2R has not been announced for PC yet.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
If m$ spent as much time and money on actually trying vs cultivating an army of online dipshits, they might actually succeed in selling consoles.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
This cunt is the main source of spreading PlayStation Fud

Pretty sure that person was also apart of the green rat discord talking FUD about PS5 before launch.

I wouldn’t be surprised if all these leaks came from the same green rat discord server that had a planned attack on PS5 after it was announced up until launch. They’re the ones who leaked the GitHub with PS5 specs. That 50 year old fanboy from neogaf was apart of that discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puff

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Leaked screenshot from the PC build

sUeoyCU.png

Milestone 8 is from pre-production, and likely from before 2023. Considering each milestone is around 3 months or so, this is likely from 2022.

v5tUK99.png

Seems possible they canned their PC Port.

Reactions: Luffy123

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
These Green Rats are so fucking unhinged my god

That’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen from a console war. Trying to deliberately piggy back off a leak of private data to spread a FOD campaign on single player games
I’d be unhinged too if I tied my identity to Xbox and found out Sony has exclusivity for X-men, Spider man, Wolverine, etc for 2 more generations lol

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
IGN already assumed the slides were real and posted an article. Pretty sick that the Xbox fanboys are using this situation to spread fake narratives just to try and make their console look good.

• angry

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
The licensing agreement does seem to mention PC, so one of these two scenarios are possible
  1. Sony must port the games to PC, meaning the contract mandates those ports;
  2. Sony may port the games to PC, meaning the contract allows for those ports.
Both make sense IMO, I'd say Marvel would want to maximise their returns, however it could be equally as likely that Sony is accounting for their own PC strategy, which may or may have not been abandoned.

9VJHnAF.png

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
There should be a thread saying X-Men is a PlayStation exclusive and over shadows the Blade announcement.

• haha

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
IGN already assumed the slides were real and posted an article. Pretty sick that the Xbox fanboys are using this situation to spread fake narratives just to try and make their console look good.

You serious? Lmao damn. Embarrassing.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
This cunt is the main source of spreading PlayStation Fud

If Sony was on top of their game they would actually sue these guys spreading FUD. This type of false rumor can have real impact on their business if it succeeds in spreading.

Dudes are actively creating and spreading false documents to misinform people and make publicly traded company look bad. If these guys got investigated we would find out who is behind it (spoiler: it's MS).

Last edited:
Reactions: Puff and Luffy123

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I love leaks. They’re better than e3.

You guys wanted to know everything being worked on so here ya go.

😬