All insomniac leaks including Wolverine cast, Venom game, all leaked games and budgets.

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I’d be unhinged too if I tied my identity to Xbox and found out Sony has exclusivity for X-men, Spider man, Wolverine, etc for 2 more generations lol
SAVAGE
Like A Boss Deal With It GIF by Naughty Dog

Reactions: Jim Ryan

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Leaked screenshot from the PC build

sUeoyCU.png

Milestone 8 is from pre-production, and likely from before 2023. Considering each milestone is around 3 months or so, this is likely from 2022.

v5tUK99.png

Seems possible they canned their PC Port.

Should’ve never even developed a PC version to begin with. The whole team should be focused on PS5.

Here’s hoping Sony doing a turnaround on PC ports is true.

The licensing agreement does seem to mention PC, so one of these two scenarios are possible
  1. Sony must port the games to PC, meaning the contract mandates those ports;
  2. Sony may port the games to PC, meaning the contract allows for those ports.
Both make sense IMO, I'd say Marvel would want to maximise their returns, however it could be equally as likely that Sony is accounting for their own PC strategy, which may or may have not been abandoned.

9VJHnAF.png

The conclusion we can come to is we can’t take any of these documents that aren’t suppose to be public as 100% fact. In business things change and evolve every day. All these documents could be outdated already in terms of decision making.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
these bots are fucking insane

Photoshopping shit within hours to try and control a narrative

Never wanted a company to be bombed like I want Microsoft to be

How hasn’t these findings been posted in the trashera thread yet? I want to see egg on the green rat faces.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I love leaks. They’re better than e3.

You guys wanted to know everything being worked on so here ya go.

😬

Are you in a shit posting mood today?

Nobody asked for leaks, especially leaks that expose employee data and internal confidential information.

People want to know what's coming, not the whole shebang.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PropellerEar

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
  • Marvel's Venom in Fall 2025
  • Marvel's Wolverine in Fall 2026
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 3 in Fall 2028
  • New Ratchet & Clank in Fall 2029
  • Marvel's X-Men in Fall 2030
  • New IP in 2031/2032
  • Marvel Spider Man 3 will be divided into 2 Parts

vWap6s3.png

umVyg5E.jpg

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Wolverine 2026 is damming for future upcoming games.

So an internal game announced in 2021 will only come out in 2026 and yet we have pretty much nothing announced from their internal studios besides GaaS games.

R&C not being profitable is Xbox fans dream come true.

Reactions: toadsage44

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Wolverine 2026 is damming for future upcoming games.

So an internal game announced in 2021 will only come out in 2025 and yet we have pretty much nothing announced from their internal studios besides GaaS games.
Sony has nothing first party non-live service releasing in the next 12 months. And by that I mean PS Studios games, not PS Studios published games or limited partnerships.

Jim Ryan xboxifying playstation.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Sony has nothing first party non-live service releasing in the next 12 months. And by that I mean PS Studios games, not PS Studios published games or limited partnerships.

And all we had in 2023 was Spider-man 2.

Doomers unfortunately have been vindicated.

Jim Ryan sucked more than anyone could've imagined and Hermen Hulst is PlayStation's Phil Spencer a top executive that nuked their first-party output.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
And all we had in 2023 was Spider-man 2.
Yep. As I had predicted, the changes enacted by Jimmy and Hermie fucked their pipeline for this gen. The effects started to be seen this year, which was their worst year for 1st party output since like 2013 (which had cross gen titles galore), and 2024 will probably be worst. 2025 should be better, but still slow.

When they should be showing more and more games, they are showing less and less.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Don't you dare say that here or the Jim Ryan defenders will bring up how good Playstations 2024 looks with bottom of the barrel IP like Stellar blade and helldivers 2.

With his lack of games releases, layoffs, and now this leak to end his tenure, Jim Ryan has been the single worst CEO to ever come out of Playstation.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Yep. As I had predicted, the changes enacted by Jimmy and Hermie fucked their pipeline for this gen. The effects started to be seen this year, which was their worst year for 1st party output since like 2013 (which had cross gen titles galore), and 2024 will probably be worst. 2025 should be better, but still slow.

When they should be showing more and more games, they are showing less and less.
2013 only looks bad if you ignore PS3, it was actually a great year, we just didn't have BC with the PS3 back then.

We already are at pretty unprecedented level of poor output from Sony, very remindsent of Xbox.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
2013 only looks bad if you ignore PS3, it was actually a great year, we just didn't have BC with the PS3 back then.
Oh absolutely, that's why I mentioned cross-gen galore as well. But if you ignore that, 2023 was their worst year since the PS4 generation began, by far.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
  • Marvel's Venom in Fall 2025
  • Marvel's Wolverine in Fall 2026
  • Marvel's Spider-Man 3 in Fall 2028
  • New Ratchet & Clank in Fall 2029
  • Marvel's X-Men in Fall 2030
  • New IP in 2031/2032
2031/2032 till i get to see new resistance or new ip from insomniac

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Gona be honest im begining to get the superhero fatique after spiderman 2

Venom and Wolverine will be the last superhero insomniac game il buy for now ( excluding rachet il get that game too)

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I would more than welcome a similar leak from all other Sony studios, not gonna lie (minus the personal employees information).

Never before were events like E3 2015/E3 2016 or the early PlayStation Showcases needed. They want us to be invested on this ecosystem without bothering to tell us why.