(Analyst speculation, not official announcement) Sony cuts production of PSVR2 headsets by ~20%

OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
You can say the exact same thing about people that are fans of anything.
If you as a person is a fan of something, Anything. You will defend it.
Be it Microsoft, Xbox, PC, Laptops, Sony, PlayStation, Nintendo, ApplePhones, AppleMacs, LG, Samsung, Football, Soccer, Basketball......
So even if you think it is above you, turning around and insulting people even if it is just to be a troll, I ask you why?
If you don't agree with someone argue the point, If you are unable to get your point across right or wrong why interact further?
Acting below yourself is adding fuel to the replies you will get.
Oh I'm well aware that this forum favors Playstation... like all the others.

I never said anything about it being above me... I simply dish back what they dish out.

Reactions: Old Gamer
OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I kinda funny you crusade to paint psvr2 as failure. Because you know if it's a success xbox that is already a failure will look even worst next to ps5 + psvr2
Crusade? I've made a few posts about it, that's it.

And I don't give a shit about whether it succeeds or not... but like typical fashion.. you just couldn't help but talk shit about Xbox when this thread has nothing to do with it. Congrats on proving my point!

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Crusade? I've made a few posts about it, that's it.

And I don't give a shit about whether it succeeds or not... but like typical fashion.. you just couldn't help but talk shit about Xbox when this thread has nothing to do with it. Congrats on proving my point!
I didnt prove shit. You call people names as an xbox fanboy and I just remind you how dire the company you are simping is doing. Its doing terrible. The situation is dire.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417
OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I didnt prove shit. You call people names as an xbox fanboy and I just remind you how dire the company you are simping is doing. Its doing terrible. The situation is dire.
I'm not an Xbox fanboy, I simply don't hate on Xbox like most of you. Big difference bub.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
This is really how you guys live your life huh.. :LOL:

Sony fanbitches talk so much shit when it comes to Xbox, but the minute anyone says anything about something Playstation not doing well yall get in your feelings..

Shit is hilarious! :ROFLMAO:
ban ban lucky luck

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Banana

10 Jan 2023
I agree, but Gaben seems too busy counting bucks.
It will get a PSVr2 port probably right before the index 2 comes out to compare and contrast, just like they did with portal on switch.

Valve isn't competing with sony. Two different markets.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
It will get a PSVr2 port probably right before the index 2 comes out to compare and contrast, just like they did with portal on switch.

Valve isn't competing with sony. Two different markets.
PSVR2 and Index directly compete in the high end VR market.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I'm not an Xbox fanboy, I simply don't hate on Xbox like most of you. Big difference bub.
I already said before you are definitively a Xbox fan due how strong you defend Xbox in every thread 🤷‍♂️

You defend more Xbox than most PS fans in this forum defend PlayStation… think a bit about.

Ohhhh and it doesn’t matter if you have a Xbox or not most Xbox fans nowdays doesn’t have Xbox well some doesn’t even play games.

OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I already said before you are definitively a Xbox fan due how strong you defend Xbox in every thread 🤷‍♂️

You defend more Xbox than most PS fans in this forum defend PlayStation… think a bit about.

Ohhhh and it doesn’t matter if you have a Xbox or not most Xbox fans nowdays doesn’t have Xbox well some doesn’t even play games.
That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Oh you think I defend Xbox more on this forum than PS fans defend Playstation? If that's true it's probably because this forum is a PS echo chamber where you guys circle jerk each other off with how Xbox sucks and Playstation is so good!

Again, not talking shit about Xbox at every opportunity = Xbox fanboy according to you guys. 🤷‍♂️

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I never said anything about it being above me... I simply dish back what they dish out.
Favors because this forum is bias? Lol or just because there are just wayyyy more Sony gamers and consoles in gamers hands because the innovation, quality and pedigree of Sony is just so much better. Almost every forum has more ps gamers because there are wayyyy more. Get over it, it's reality. Make your plastic box company of choice, step up and they may be in that exact position as well or stick to Clint bozo, mistermedia clown forums, etc....

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

No, really...

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

I mean...

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Not a small amount.
No, you just twist facts to make Xbox look better and PS worse for the fuck of it. There's a difference between being critical and outright going out of your way to make shit up, using the same obtuse arguments the biggest of xbox shills use. Hell, we have a few people here who'll outright criticize PS every chance they get. But at least they'll try and back their statements up.

Behind adamsapple, you seem to be the biggest xbox shill on here.

Have some self respect and admit it. I wouldn't spend time on a site where most people favor the product you hate but you do you. Just don't pretend you're doing something else.

@Dodkrake

Yeah, all the others clearly favor PS. When even sites like Push Square push an anti Sony narrative with unconfirmed and outright fake information for clicks. Or an army of shills and influencers all over the media, including some big industry insiders, that are clearly leaning Xbox.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
People getting off on VR potentially flopping, what a bunch of clowns. It's great that Sony is investing in VR and if anything it's a shame it didn't get more support.

The same idiots were likely praising all the fake Hololens hype and the false promises of VR support on Xbox.

Last edited:

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
People getting off on VR potentially flopping, what a bunch of clowns. It's great that Sony is investing in VR and if anything it's a shame it didn't get more support.

The same idiots were likely praising all the fake Hololens hype and the false promises of VR support on Xbox.
They will eat anything Microsoft sales. Imagine trying to praise cloud gaming earn that shit barely works. I was trying to play football manager on my phone loads of network errors and severe drops in resolution on a god damn phone. Imagine tgat on a big screen.

D

Deleted member 417

If anyone wants to see a comparison between xbox series x and psvr 2, watch forza horizon 5 trailer on YouTube, then a gr7vr2 trailer.

Fh5 has pop in, draw in, judder, poor reflections, poor draw distance, bland textures, laughably bad character models and only one car on the road. GR7VR2 has reflections, impacts, realistic rain, 12 highly detailed cars, no pop in, runs at 120hz in vr, crisp details and never skips a beat.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If anyone wants to see a comparison between xbox series x and psvr 2, watch forza horizon 5 trailer on YouTube, then a gr7vr2 trailer.

Fh5 has pop in, draw in, judder, poor reflections, poor draw distance, bland textures, laughably bad character models and only one car on the road. GR7VR2 has reflections, impacts, realistic rain, 12 highly detailed cars, no pop in, runs at 120hz in vr, crisp details and never skips a beat.
Bro we all know GT7 is the definitive/best racing Sim.