(Analyst speculation, not official announcement) Sony cuts production of PSVR2 headsets by ~20%

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Oh you think I defend Xbox more on this forum than PS fans defend Playstation? If that's true it's probably because this forum is a PS echo chamber where you guys circle jerk each other off with how Xbox sucks and Playstation is so good!

Again, not talking shit about Xbox at every opportunity = Xbox fanboy according to you guys. 🤷‍♂️
Yeap you can look at your post history here and GAF you heavy defense Xbox 🤷‍♂️

I’m a very PS fan and I criticize more PlayStatiom than you do for Xbox… and you do defense Xbox more than I do for PlayStation.

You don’t need to take my words on that It is public anybody can check.

And I have no issue with that… there is no problem in be a Xbox fan but it is weird to deny to be one with so strong evidences.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If anyone wants to see a comparison between xbox series x and psvr 2, watch forza horizon 5 trailer on YouTube, then a gr7vr2 trailer.

Fh5 has pop in, draw in, judder, poor reflections, poor draw distance, bland textures, laughably bad character models and only one car on the road. GR7VR2 has reflections, impacts, realistic rain, 12 highly detailed cars, no pop in, runs at 120hz in vr, crisp details and never skips a beat.
One think to say here… GT7 PSVR2 videos are just what they show in TV.

The real beast is the immersion and accuracy when you put that glasses in your head… the TV record won’t ever show how great it is.

Because even if the IQ is lower compared to TV the more close the screen is to you the better the IQ… looking on TV you can see aliasing while in the PSVR2 screen it is way less due proximity.

Plus the two view points simulating how you see things in real life (each eye has it own viewpoint).

It is amazing and no YT video can show you that.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

I’m a very PS fan and I criticize more PlayStatiom than you do for Xbox… and you do defense Xbox more than I do for PlayStation.

And I have no issue with that… there is no problem in be a Xbox fan but it is weird to deny to be one with so strong evidences.
Remji be typing these responses in his gamer chair, with a tight, green Xbox shirt on and posters of Halo and Phil Spencer all around his room while he gets a mountain dew from his cool mini Xbox fridge 😂😂😂

This dude don't fool nobody. He's a real hardcore beta male Xbox fan 😂😂😭

OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022

lmfao.. again, criticizing PS doesn't make me an Xbox fan. I don't even own an Xbox console.

You guys just simply can't handle people shitty on PS... and so you call them the one thing that you can shit on.. and that's Xbox fans. That's how you essentially "deal with it".

OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Most Xbox fans don’t own a Xbox nowdays…
Which shows how stupid your claims are to begin with and confirms what I say.

Anyone who bad mouths Playstation = Xbox fanboy... and you do that because that's the only way you can "win" arguments with them. Perfect example is the VR thing. Talk shit about PSVR2.... you're an Xbox fanboy and Xbox doesn't even have VR... and you think that wins you the argument.

It's such a pathetically lame tactic.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Anyone who bad mouths Playstation = Xbox fanboy... and you do that because that's the only way you can "win" arguments with them. Perfect example is the VR thing. Talk shit about PSVR2.... you're an Xbox fanboy and Xbox doesn't even have VR... and you think that wins you the argument.

I’m not sure if you understand what I said.

You are a Xbox fan because your posts shows a clear bias towards Xbox with strong defense and heavy criticism to PS topics related to Xbox.

🤷‍♂️

You write a lot or deny a lot but any of that can change the fact you posts are like what I described.

When I see a PC fan I say it… it is jornal but you don’t behave like a PC fan instead you are a heavy Xbox fan.

I can’t change your own posts to fit with your narrative.

OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I’m not sure if you understand what I said.

You are a Xbox fan because your posts shows a clear bias towards Xbox with strong defense and heavy criticism to PS topics related to Xbox.

🤷‍♂️

You write a lot or deny a lot but any of that can change the fact you posts are like what I described.

When I see a PC fan I say it… it is jornal but you don’t behave like a PC fan instead you are a heavy Xbox fan.

I can’t change your own posts to fit with your narrative.
LOL pure nonsense. You see what your bias wants you to see. Period.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
LOL pure nonsense. You see what your bias wants you to see. Period.
I see what you post and I can’t change that…

And seems like I’m on spot because you get very stressed over that 😂 you want people believe you are not a Xbox fan when your posts tells the opposite.

Anyway it is the first time I say your posts are like Xbox fans.

OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
I see what you post and I can’t change that…

And seems like I’m on spot because you get very stressed over that 😂
I know you can't change that.. it's inherent to your bias... which you simply can't accept is there.

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Bro we all know GT7 is the definitive/best racing Sim.

Absolutely not. It's simcade. The absolute definitive racing sim is iRacing, and almost every sim racer will agree with that statement.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Absolutely not. It's simcade. The absolute definitive racing sim is iRacing, and almost every sim racer will agree with that statement.
Brooo I'm talking about consoles smh let's add Asseta Corsa and Project Cars too :) you happy?

Last edited:

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Who gives a shit? Go play iRacing then.

PS5 + PSVR2 + GT7 + Racing Wheel = greatest gaming racing experience ever.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

What's pathetic is the PCMR always siding with Xbox fans and using the exact same talking points. You're an xbot even if you don't own the console.

Your weird obsession with PSVR2 is exactly what Adamsapple was doing before he was banned (and now it seems he's not banned anymore?). You're at that level of troll. AdamGPT level. Next you're going to talk about Forspoken 🙄

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Yeah on console bcus of VR nothing stands close to it!
Driveclub

giphy.gif

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Driveclub

giphy.gif
Driveclub is my goat! The weather effects are phenomenol and VR was decent but nahhhh it can't fuck with GT7 VR mode. And Driveclub was less sim more arcadey.

The online racer I put the most time in but GT7 will eventually surpass it once I get my teeth into it.

OP
OP
Remij

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
What's pathetic is the PCMR always siding with Xbox fans and using the exact same talking points. You're an xbot even if you don't own the console.

Your weird obsession with PSVR2 is exactly what Adamsapple was doing before he was banned (and now it seems he's not banned anymore?). You're at that level of troll. AdamGPT level. Next you're going to talk about Forspoken 🙄
Yea, it probably feels like that to you guys.

Life must be pretty hard...

And lol my obsession... I've made a few posts on this forum regarding it.. You guys are acting like I'm constantly making threads dogging on this shit. :rolleyes: