Apple Vision Pro comes out in 2024, and will start at $3499

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Some people complained about the price and catalog of PSVR2 xDDD

Hard to believe that any consumer will buy this to play games, and that any dev will make something for this. Also, they ripped off the PS Vita OS user interface:

apple-visionos.png

PS-Vita-home-screen-005.jpg

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Now that I'm looking into the detail this Apple Vision makes the PSVR2 seem a lot more impressive, too bad Sony did not fully commit to it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023

Hard to believe that any consumer will buy this to play games, and that any dev will make something for this. Also, they ripped off the PS Vita OS user interface:

apple-visionos.png

It doesn’t exist to play games, so you’re probably right about that.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Now that I'm looking into the detail this Apple Vision makes the PSVR2 seem a lot more impressive, too bad Sony did not fully commit to it.
What do you mean by that last statement?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
iPhone has a class leading display, battery, eco system, processing power, and camera. So no, I compare it to android devices that are more expensive…. That still don’t compare.

Don't let anyone tell you that cheaper devices beat the iPhone in most of those things

I'm very happy myself not to be tethered to the Apple ecosystem, and processing power means little to 99% of the users, myself included. As long as the phone runs smooth, that's all I can ask. And mine does.

• they're_right_you_know

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

apple-visionos.png

Apple and ripping off... Sorry, innovating, is just expected at this stage. I still remember when they introduced widgets as if they just came up with them when android almost from the beginning.

• they're_right_you_know

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Don't let anyone tell you that cheaper devices beat the iPhone in most of those things

I'm very happy myself not to be tethered to the Apple ecosystem, and processing power means little to 99% of the users, myself included. As long as the phone runs smooth, that's all I can ask. And mine does.
And yet none of them excel in all categories like the iPhone. They’re good in one area, awful in most others.

and more importantly, don’t have iMessage.

also lol @ “lol at power” your phone may run smooth to you, but not nearly as smooth as an iPhone does.

Also 2, your sources don’t even agree. Dxomark has iPhone as the second best display while the other says some sony phone. Both suck in mostly other categories… and cost my than iPhones anyway.

Last edited:
  • haha

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
And yet none of them excel in all categories like the iPhone. They’re good in one area, awful in most others.

also lol @ “lol at power” your phone may run smooth to you, but not nearly as smooth as an iPhone does.

Also 2, your sources don’t even agree. Dxomark has iPhone as the second best display while the other says some sony phone. Both suck in mostly other categories… and cost my than iPhones anyway.

Buah buah buah. You were proven wrong, move on, apple evangelist. I know it's like a religion for people like you, but you have to move on.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Androids have beat and have actually paved the way with new features regularly that iPhone later copies. I phones are not the best phones in the market and Def doesn't have the best os.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Androids have beat and have actually paved the way with new features regularly that iPhone later copies. I phones are not the best phones in the market and Def doesn't have the best os.
iPhones are their best phones on the market and it’s not even close lol. Name a phone that’s better on android (a single phone, not a collection of 10 phones that are all good at specific things).

Android copies tons of things of iPhone every year, including the entire UI.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Buah buah buah. You were proven wrong, move on, apple evangelist. I know it's like a religion for people like you, but you have to move on.
How? Your own links show iPhones in the top percentile of every category…. With no singular android device being considered one of the best/the best in all categories.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
iPhones are their best phones on the market and it’s not even close lol. Name a phone that’s better on android (a single phone, not a collection of 10 phones that are all good at specific things).

Android copies tons of things of iPhone every year, including the entire UI.
The famous "it's not even close" line, this is when I don't bother. Righttttt.