Apple Vision Pro comes out in 2024, and will start at $3499

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023

Got it? Now keep it moving with that nonsense. Tons of sites say the same. It's been a contested debate for awhile but the zealot bs I'm not with :)
The iPhone 14 pro max has a better battery, better display, better audio, better selfie cam, faster processing speed, better app support…. And came out 6 months prior.

but sure, lol.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This is the dumbest looking thing I've ever seen 😭

apple-vision-pro-eyesight.png
$3500 ski goggles
It's funny, I saw some outlets saying how these were the best looking VR/AR glasses yet, and how they resembled nice ski goggles.

Then I thought .. yeah but you know who looks like douchebags? People skiing with ski goggles on.

So if you can't even use those things as intended and not look like kind of a clown, how is that going to be a good look at the coffee shop? I just don't think there is any way to make these things look good. I'm reminded, yet again, of the scene from Seinfeld where George is shopping for new glasses and he asks Jerry what he thinks, and Jerry replies while examining the in store marketing, "I'm thinking these women would be pretty good lookin' if they weren't wearing glasses." No one wants to look dumb in public Apple (and Facebook, et. al.).

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The famous "it's not even close" line, this is when I don't bother. Righttttt.

Got it? Now keep it moving with that nonsense. Tons of sites say the same. It's been a contested debate for awhile but the zealot bs I'm not with :)
Hmmm not that I want to back anyone specific here up but ...

I am in charge of software dev for a nationally run company and part of that is our mobile apps. I also carried Android for a few years back in the day, but after being hands on with Android ... I wouldn't use it. And I would also say "it's not even close." And I don't really care what a consumer review site would say either. 🤷‍♂️ Review sites, including famous YouTube ones, honestly don't know a damn thing about any of the stuff they talk about.

But for people who prefer Android, that's great, I certainly wouldn't tell someone to use something else.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Hmmm not that I want to back anyone specific here up but ...

I am in charge of software dev for a nationally run company and part of that is our mobile apps. I also carried Android for a few years back in the day, but after being hands on with Android ... I wouldn't use it. And I would also say "it's not even close." And I don't really care what a consumer review site would say either. 🤷‍♂️ Review sites, including famous YouTube ones, honestly don't know a damn thing about any of the stuff they talk about.

But for people who prefer Android, that's great, I certainly wouldn't tell someone to use something else.
And I don't like iPhone is in the least so to each it's own.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna
D

Deleted member 417

I mean, not really. It factually has a top tier display, battery, app support, camera, chip, etc. Again, name a single phone on Android that beats it in these categories.
Huawei phones have beaten Apple in specs. Not that you care, you're right about everything, everyone else is wrong.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Huawei phones have beaten Apple in specs. Not that you care, you're right about everything, everyone else is wrong.
You can’t even buy one in America. Lol. Irrelevant. Though I do respect Huawei tech.

D

Deleted member 417

You can’t even buy one in America. Lol. Irrelevant. Though I do respect Huawei tech.

Word Huawei phones be 🔥 and a few other brands not sold in the states. They have some sleek designs too.

Xiaomi phones too.
Huawei are legit good phones. You can buy them in the UK but they're making it very difficult. Xiaomi are good and when they become rivals to Iphone and Samsung, they'll also be canned.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Were huawei phones the ones that were banned because of our last president? Was I just imagining there was some FUD about the chinese commies having a backdoor in them?

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
The iPhone 14 pro max has a better battery, better display, better audio, better selfie cam, faster processing speed, better app support…. And came out 6 months prior.

but sure, lol.

Samsung S23 have over 120 megapixels camera vs iphone 14 are 48 megapixels

Also tested samsung is the one faster than iphone

And samsung prices cheaper thats pathetic from aples :ROFLMAO:

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Samsung S23 have over 120 megapixels camera vs iphone 14 are 48 megapixels

Also tested samsung is the one faster than iphone

And samsung prices cheaper thats pathetic from aples :ROFLMAO:
Samsungs camera is still worse. MP mean next to nothing.

IPhones faster in terms of speed and more powerful overall. The greatest and latest Samsung phones still stutter all over the place.

The galaxy s23 ultra barely beats out the iPhone 11 Pro Max. That’s almost 4 years ago.

and the s23 ultra is the same price.

Three strikes and you’re out.

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Cuco,there is more of the world than murica
Most people are fine with a 400 bucks xiaomi,its a excellent option,for me Apple phoned are for iliterate people like you that need apple to tell them what to do with his hardware,poor souls with no personality

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
And yet none of them excel in all categories like the iPhone. They’re good in one area, awful in most others.

and more importantly, don’t have iMessage.

also lol @ “lol at power” your phone may run smooth to you, but not nearly as smooth as an iPhone does.

Also 2, your sources don’t even agree. Dxomark has iPhone as the second best display while the other says some sony phone. Both suck in mostly other categories… and cost my than iPhones anyway.
People like you is why apple fans (most of them american) are being perceived as petulant assholes

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Cuco,there is more of the world than murica
Most people are fine with a 400 bucks xiaomi,its a excellent option,for me Apple phoned are for iliterate people like you that need apple to tell them what to do with his hardware,poor souls with no personality
Can you tell me what you do with your phone that I can’t do with an iPhone?

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Samsungs camera is still worse. MP mean next to nothing.

IPhones faster in terms of speed and more powerful overall. The greatest and latest Samsung phones still stutter all over the place.

The galaxy s23 ultra barely beats out the iPhone 11 Pro Max. That’s almost 4 years ago.

and the s23 ultra is the same price.

Three strikes and you’re out.
What the hell are you talking about

Samsung camera is infintely superior

200 megapixels vs 48 megapixex thats huge difference

Oh and also samsung S23 processor are faster ( side by side testing already proved)

You cant argue this fact dumbass

Last edited:

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
What the hell are you talking about

Samsung camera is infintely superior

200 megapixels vs 48 megapixex thats huge difference

Oh and also samsung S23 processor are faster ( side by side testing already proved)

You cant argue this fact dumbass