Astro Bot |OT| gotta love them all!

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
damn i google something about some special bots from a specific studio missing the game and confirmed my fears...

on the spoiler tag i'll mention the studio, pls keep using the spoiler tag if you reply to me so you won't spoil people !!
apparently square enix skipped astro bot hard??? no FF, no KH, no Nier, no signal of it whatsoever??

Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Nobody said shit about concord yet here you go…. 😂
Lmao, good luck... Almost all my comments were literally harassed by him with the (Haha) emoji for almost 3 whole weeks because my stance on Concord didn't align with his. 😂

Reactions: Swolf712 and voke

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
damn i google something about some special bots from a specific studio missing the game and confirmed my fears...

on the spoiler tag i'll mention the studio, pls keep using the spoiler tag if you reply to me so you won't spoil people !!
apparently square enix skipped astro bot hard??? no FF, no KH, no Nier, no signal of it whatsoever??
No sweat, no need to spoiler, we discussed it in this very thread and it's their loss not Sony's... Even Microsoft and their studios are getting promo. One of first villains shown the game was created alongside a now Xbox owned studios Double Fine... Years back before they were owned.

Reactions: Ico

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Lmao, good luck... Almost all my comments were literally harassed by him with the (Haha) emoji for almost 3 whole weeks because my stance on Concord didn't align with his. 😂
I guess we’re not allowed to enjoy/discuss Astro Bot because we also enjoyed Concord? Lmao

Anyways, I’m on the last planet and I’ll put the game down for a day or two…. I don’t want to finish :( it’s too good.

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
No sweat, no need to spoiler, we discussed it in this very thread and it's their loss not Sony's... Even Microsoft and their studios are getting promo. One of first villains shown the game was created alongside a now Xbox owned studios Double Fine... Years back before they were owned.

oh, didn't saw it at first bc all the posts with tweets are all blank for me so i just passed by the conversation withtout paying attention lmao

but damn, i was hopping so bad to see the 7 gang, Sora and 2B on this one, guess it will be full gravity rush domination to me then

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I guess we’re not allowed to enjoy/discuss Astro Bot because we also enjoyed Concord? Lmao

Anyways, I’m on the last planet and I’ll put the game down for a day or two…. I don’t want to finish :( it’s too good.
You're so far ahead of me, but what's new 😂

I think I've now reached the 2nd world, how pathetic 💀

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I think we may get a galaxy based on Squeenix games, At least I hope we do. Valkyrie Profile, Parasite Eve, Drakengard, FF, KH are eponymous with playstation.

Also we are going to get evebot 👀

Reactions: Al Catone

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Astrobot incoming. Just got word that my copy will be here in an hour or so.
Oh, nice, you gonna love it, especially those special Playstation IP theme levels.
Prepare to laugh, smile and overall punch of great energy!

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022

Look at this lying fucker

Nobody would buy this on pc. NOBODY.
They would just waste their money porting it.
Rest would be pirated 100%... and that is considering that pcmr would get this 10-20$ cheaper and it would still not help.

Sackboy is also excellent
3EWMIXl.png

Or look at this misery on steam... it's only THES BEST PS5 GAME THIS GEN
7KrzIe8.png

Players nowadays don't like single player because they got used to being gaased.
I am not joking. My 10yo nephew knows nothing about single player games. Fortninte?! hell yeah, Five nights at freddys? hell yeah. gaas and scam games.
I show him resident evil 4 remake and while he looked shooty shooty, there was no way to explain him that he needs to unlock new weapons.

Astro will earn money because it must've had smallish budget. Stuff like FF7 rebirth is the problem. It is an amazing game but they overbloated it to hell, adding 80% of needless stuff to the game nobody wanted. I ddin't wanted towers and most of these stupid time wasters in there. They could've lowered dev time and budget and then be happy it sold 3 mil rather than crying to sony they only sold 3 mil.

Anyway - pc games don't like single player unless it's a souls game because it's tryhard streamer game. People forgot what normal single player games are.

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
We all have those kinds of Mondays, but dial it back.
Nobody would buy this on pc. NOBODY.
They would just waste their money porting it.
Rest would be pirated 100%... and that is considering that pcmr would get this 10-20$ cheaper and it would still not help.

Sackboy is also excellent
3EWMIXl.png

Or look at this misery on steam... it's only THES BEST PS5 GAME THIS GEN
7KrzIe8.png

Players nowadays don't like single player because they got used to being gaased.
I am not joking. My 10yo nephew knows nothing about single player games. Fortninte?! hell yeah, Five nights at freddys? hell yeah. gaas and scam games.
I show him resident evil 4 remake and while he looked shooty shooty, there was no way to explain him that he needs to unlock new weapons.

Astro will earn money because it must've had smallish budget. Stuff like FF7 rebirth is the problem. It is an amazing game but they overbloated it to hell, adding 80% of needless stuff to the game nobody wanted. I ddin't wanted towers and most of these stupid time wasters in there. They could've lowered dev time and budget and then be happy it sold 3 mil rather than crying to sony they only sold 3 mil.

Anyway - pc games don't like single player unless it's a souls game because it's tryhard streamer game. People forgot what normal single player games are.
Ehhh I would you son of a bitch. :p

I buy all games I find worthwhile. Stop pretending PC players pirate everything.

pc games don't like single player unless it's a souls game because it's tryhard streamer game.
Got anything to back up this complete horseshit? No you don't.

All I see you do is spout "pc players". As if we're some sort of outcast.
But keep fighting Sony's war and sucking Sony corporate dick if that's your style.

But don't scold PC players based on a misplaced brainfart.

Now go whack off to an Astrobot Centerfold.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Ehhh I would you son of a bitch. :p

I buy all games I find worthwhile. Stop pretending PC players pirate everything.

Got anything to back up this complete horseshit? No you don't.

All I see you do is spout "pc players". As if we're some sort of outcast.
But keep fighting Sony's war and sucking Sony corporate dick if that's your style.

But don't scold PC players based on a misplaced brainfart.

Now go whack off to an Astrobot Centerfold.
Did all apes just steal your bananas today?
Why so moody?