Astro Bot |OT| gotta love them all!

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I have a huge problem with this game.

Both my wife and daughters are demanding to play it by themselves. I'm getting kicked out of my own console and game.
Goddamit.
Let the kids enjoy it 😂 if I ever have kids I'm Guna start them off on the ps1 like I did then move them up a console generation every so often so they can really appreciate it lol

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
What would be cool is if they've planned to do some seasonal updates like Halloween next month they add a few extra spooky levels & then Christmas they add some more Christmasy levels

Reactions: FatKaz

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
I wonder how FromSoftware gets 95+ on their games but Black Myth Wukong, which is superior in almost everything, gets 80
I think entrenched fanbases are a HUGE part of it, for both Mario and Souls games. Same reason a lot of people were scared to give MGS V lower than 10s even as they pointed out issues with the game. Some of these fanbases will go to extremes to make your life unpleasant if you score their games too low.

Still remembering Jim Sterling giving BotW a 7 (which is good by their scale) and being dogpiled and having the website subject to a mass DDoS attack over it.

Reactions: Johnic

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
92tghr.jpg

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
am i going crazy or the snake boss is dubbed by ayana taketatsu? the same JP voiceactor of nuwa from smt v

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Bryank75

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
These Triangle levels I unlocked.. caught me off guard and beat my ass a couple times 🤯

Reactions: Bryank75

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
These Triangle levels I unlocked.. caught me off guard and beat my ass a couple times 🤯

are they worse than circle levels? i only found those and omg, they kicked my butt lol

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
I haven't gotten to those as yet... I think I'm still fairly early in the game 😬

i think i have missed the triangles then, bc the circles are the first button based levels i found lmao, im loving it even tho i havent been this bad at something since crash bandicoot 1 lol

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Have I been wrong about the pronunciation of the ‘X’ button for 28 years?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
i think i have missed the triangles then, bc the circles are the first button based levels i found lmao, im loving it even tho i havent been this bad at something since crash bandicoot 1 lol
Were the circle levels in the Gorilla Nebula zone? If so I think I may have played them. But those were fairly easy

The Triagle levels I unlocked in the Tentacle System... When I unlocked the final level, a rock was floating around, so I smashed into it and then some confetti appeared, so I kept swerving through the confetti and the triangle levels were unlocked

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Managed to clear those and the Circle levels. But BOY do they require you to fight your instincts and pay attention.
I had to stop and recoup on the final triangle level because why was I dying 10 times 🤣

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
One of the first games I ever played was Spyro on ps1 & I remember hunter telling me to press the cross button to jump & press it again to glide lol I always say ex though because it's just simpler

I played Spyro on PS1 back in the day too but apparently forgot about that. I’d just keep calling it ‘ex’