Astro Bot |OT| gotta love them all!

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I am ashamed to say dashing dilo took me 3-4 x more tries than consort radahn, I must have tried 90+ tries 😭 . Others are much much easier but dashing dilo ...........

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
92tghr.jpg
wait till you get to O levels :D

Astro Bot - ''Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?''

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
from the snake nebula!
Oh I unlocked the nebula but haven't started I'm trying to 100% all stages before I moved on... I'm way behind it seems. I just did the God of War level 😬

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
sorry to derail but I’m tired of going online only to see Astro being used to dunk on other games for being ambitious, or being multiplayer. Why are so many people using astrobot to push their narrative of the modern industry instead of…. Just enjoying the game?

“Hope so and so learns a lesson” blah blah blah blah. I remember Rise of the Ronin getting dunked on for not looking as good as the GoT graphics, so the conversation around lower budget games is laughable tbh. You cannot just expect Sony to start up 10 asobi like studios, asobi is asobi, they are special you can’t replicate that through the industry.

Anyways, world 4 cleared, still 10/10 😊

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Now you've got me thinking where the hell is gamer NYC or whatever his username is he's been absent for so long hope he's okay
The last time i heard from @Gamernyc78, he sent me a text which said"I am going to see a guy and bust a cap in his arse."

Um, I just checked the message, and I was wrong; the message actually read, "I am going to see a guy and bust a nut in his arse."

I am not too down with all this gangster slang, so I have no idea what this actually means.

Where ever you are, My friend, I hope you are doing well.

Ps, might not be friends after this post :(

Last edited:
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The last time i heard from @Gamernyc78, he sent me a text which said"I am going to see a guy and bust a cap in his arse."

Um, I just checked the message, and I was wrong; the message actually read, "I am going to see a guy and bust a nut in his arse."

I am not too down with all this gangster slang, so I have no idea what this actually means.

Where ever you are, My friend, I hope you are doing well.

Ps, might not be friends after this post :(
We all miss him & wish him well

Reactions: Sircaw
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
sorry to derail but I’m tired of going online only to see Astro being used to dunk on other games for being ambitious, or being multiplayer. Why are so many people using astrobot to push their narrative of the modern industry instead of…. Just enjoying the game?

“Hope so and so learns a lesson” blah blah blah blah. I remember Rise of the Ronin getting dunked on for not looking as good as the GoT graphics, so the conversation around lower budget games is laughable tbh. You cannot just expect Sony to start up 10 asobi like studios, asobi is asobi, they are special you can’t replicate that through the industry.

Anyways, world 4 cleared, still 10/10 😊
Which ambitious games are you talking about ? I know exactly what game you're talking about don't bring that stank into the astro bot thread