Astro Bot |OT| gotta love them all!

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Which ambitious games are you talking about ? I know exactly what game you're talking about don't bring that stank into the astro bot thread
People are saying they want this INSTEAD of AAA games (ambitious titles). I’m not talking about any specific title, I just happen to enjoy Sony’s very expensive and ambitious games as well such as TLOU, GOW, DS etc.

why not both?? Asobi isn’t going anywhere, they’ll continue doing what they do as well as other studios will

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
People are saying they want this INSTEAD of AAA games (ambitious titles). I’m not talking about any specific title, I just happen to enjoy Sony’s very expensive and ambitious games as well such as TLOU, GOW, DS etc.

why not both?? Asobi isn’t going anywhere, they’ll continue doing what they do as well as other studios will
You're talking about concord & yeah we have definitely decided we want a fun little game like stro bot over concord

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
sorry to derail but I’m tired of going online only to see Astro being used to dunk on other games for being ambitious, or being multiplayer. Why are so many people using astrobot to push their narrative of the modern industry instead of…. Just enjoying the game?

“Hope so and so learns a lesson” blah blah blah blah. I remember Rise of the Ronin getting dunked on for not looking as good as the GoT graphics, so the conversation around lower budget games is laughable tbh. You cannot just expect Sony to start up 10 asobi like studios, asobi is asobi, they are special you can’t replicate that through the industry.

Anyways, world 4 cleared, still 10/10 😊
Gaming discourse is hardly even genuine and just a bunch of people making reactionary comments or just going along with popular narrative. These are the same people who did not support Sackboy big adventure after all

Reactions: voke

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
team asobi knows how to hide some bots huh, played 4 galaxies by now and i think i had 2 worlds where i never see any special bot lmao

im waiting to complete the 3rd puzzle picture to unlock the thing so i dont get bored redoing the levels now

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
You're talking about concord & yeah we have definitely decided we want a fun little game like stro bot over concord
Nobody is talking about concord bro. It’s dead and I’ve moved on, and everytime you quote me, you bring up concord, despite me never bringing it up, it’s almost like some weird obsession.

Try reading my posts with a little bit of nuance before thinking the concord police is trying to ruin your fun. That game really broke some of you. All I was saying in my OP was Asobi will be asobi, no need to act like we suddenly don’t want games that take 5+ years. They are one of the best SIE studios, but their success doesn’t apply the other devs

Reactions: Danja