Astro Bot | Review Thread

What scores do you think Astro Bot will get?

• 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66-69%

• 70-74%

• 75-79%

• 80-84%

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
GOTY.jpg
i doubt that zelda game gets a nom. this year is packed.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Is anybody interested in forming a Magnificent 7 with me? A coalition of gamers that revolts against the insanity that is Astrobot? I know there are more of us out there. I know you're lurking, watching the madness as I am.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Is anybody interested in forming a Magnificent 7 with me? A coalition of gamers that revolts against the insanity that is Astrobot? I know there are more of us out there. I know you're lurking, watching the madness as I am.
doubt, that many has complete shit taste in games..

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
doubt, that many has complete shit taste in games..
The game won't sell north of 3 million copies. There's a ton of people not interested in Astrobot. It'll even have a weak completion rate.

I just find it weird how celebrated this game is online but in the real world it doesn't make waves.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The game won't sell north of 3 million copies. There's a ton of people not interested in Astrobot. It'll even have a weak completely rate.

I just find it weird how celebrated this game is online but in the real world it doesn't make waves.

When it will sell more, what kind of narrative you gonna move next to?

Didn't sell in time? Didn't score 100?

Even if it didn't sell 4M, doesn't mean it isn't a Hit or people aren't rating it very highly.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
When it will sell more, what kind of narrative you gonna move next to?

Didn't sell in time? Didn't score 100?

Even if it didn't sell 4M, doesn't mean it isn't a Hit or people aren't rating it very highly.
Don't bother with him the game he is hyped for is arc raiders that should tell all you need to know about him 🤭

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The game won't sell north of 3 million copies. There's a ton of people not interested in Astrobot. It'll even have a weak completion rate.

Because it's very fun, have you tried it for yourself?

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
This must be absolute hell for the universally panned @Men_in_Boxes. He pinned his hopes and dreams on Concord and the GAAS revolution but it was shut down and forgotten about so very quickly by an innovative, incredibly charming single player platformer that is universally beloved.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Wrong.

I'm in the "Astrobot | Review Thread".

Most gamers don't care what 60 "gAmEs CrItIcS" on Metacritic think. It's a very odd. Very odd indeed.
You're delusional. People are excited over a game and here you are brewing conspiracies :LOL:

Asobi hype hasn't just come from no where. Those who played rescue mission knew what these guys were capable of.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Having played through the first galaxy, this game is worth every bit of praise. Never felt this much joy from another game and I've pretty much played them all

• Heart
Reactions: Bryank75

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It's weird how desperate they are for this game to succeed. Attacking the non believers as if they're heretics.

Humans and their symbols, lol.

No one is desperate.

Sony has nothing to prove.

It’s actually the opposite. Why are so desperate for it to fail?

Jealous?

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters