Astro Bot | Review Thread

What scores do you think Astro Bot will get?

• 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 66-69%

• 70-74%

• 75-79%

• 80-84%

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 85-89%

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 90-94%

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Now, YouTubers have been making so many videos on Concord.

I just wonder how many of them will make videos praising Astrobot and heaping attention in this triumph!

Nonsense.

Of course they will make lots of videos praising Astrobot. And they'll also mention how Concord was so bad in comparison to Astrobot, several times, in every single one of them.

I never understood all the doom and gloom around the "closure" of Japan Studio. AFAIK Sony simply merged them into Team Asobi and they didn't fire anyone.
The people didn't even change cities, they're both in Tokyo. I bet they were all in the same building and many didn't even change seats.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Boys "We have A Game"

Astro Bot Hello GIF by PlayStationDE

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023

5/5

😆

Ridiculous. Another western gaming journalist whining about the closure of Japan Studio out of ignorance (or bias, perhaps).

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
A new classic is born! Finally some nice anal cleansing for Hermen Hulst 😒

I know I voted 95-100 on the poll but it wasn't serious. 94 is beyond my wildest dreams. Team Asobi knocked it out of the park!

The feel-good story of the year after this terrible week. Sony really need to use Astrobot everywhere like it's their Mario 😁
BwdhL4s.png

95 on opencritic, who knows maybe it holds. But still early with 30 review.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
That'll go to Wukong, probably. Scores don't really matter when selecting GOTY.

Love seeing Tassi pissed, the braindead troglodyte.

GotY(all awards but the Player's Choice for that matter) for TGAs is 90% critics 10% public, of course score matters.

Now, YouTubers have been making so many videos on Concord.

I just wonder how many of them will make videos praising Astrobot and heaping attention in this triumph!

You know the answer, the kind of youtubers that dogpilled on Concord have 90% of their content going towards negative coverage of any kind because outrage just leads to more clicks.
It's not a surprise that so many of the dudes with "WOKE" and other derivative thumbnail getters, you can see that a lot of them don't even believe half the thing they say, because it's a grift meant to reinforce the views of the audience so they can pat themselves on the back.

BwdhL4s.png

95 on opencritic, who knows maybe it holds. But still early with 30 review.

Even if it doesn't hold, a 94 is still at the very highest tier of SIE critical success.
Anyhow, with reviews, it's best to just wait at least a few hours and up to a day as things settle and any error in submissions is corrected.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
You know the answer, the kind of youtubers that dogpilled on Concord have 90% of their content going towards negative coverage of any kind because outrage just leads to more clicks.
It's not a surprise that so many of the dudes with "WOKE" and other derivative thumbnail getters, you can see that a lot of them don't even believe half the thing they say, because it's a grift meant to reinforce the views of the audience so they can pat themselves on the back.
Yeah, Concord was goty, all the grifting killed it.

Get your head out of the clouds and back down to earth and stick to Astrobot instead of rage bait posts.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Amazing scores, and Edge will have their review next month which will either be a 9 or a 10. It’s crazy that people keep asking, “what’s happening to PS Studios”? When they have now released a 90+ Meta game 3 years in a row. 😂

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Amazing scores, and Edge will have their review next month which will either be a 9 or a 10. It’s crazy that people keep asking, “what’s happening to PS Studios”? When they have now released a 90+ Meta game 3 years in a row. 😂
Also….

Let the good times roll….finally some fresh air

Reactions: Sircaw