Astrobot hype-train!

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
YT algorithm blessed me with this one, looks sleek!

Edit: Another one in better lightning, folks getting it early.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropi

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Preordered. Hopefully it comes early.

Now hoping the Astro Plush becomes available in PAL regions.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Funny being in Japan I never saw a Playstation advertisements apart from 1 Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth.
Nintendo, Sega, Capcom all over the place.

Playstation presence is hardly felt in Japan

Last edited:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023

Siri, what does so many L's look like? Claimed he likes platformers but a full blown platformer in Astro Bot isn't clicking with him? Doesn't understand the fanfare? The fanfare is that it is a god damn platformer made by PlayStation in the year 2024 celebrating the history of a hardware and its library of games. Funny part is he pretty much answered his own question by stating he missed out on 2 freaking generations. Lol. I tell you a lot of these "neutral" content creators that's been popping up this generation all have a knack for revealing their lack of self awareness with their fanboyism and giving off the impression that they just started gaming.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

Siri, what does so many L's look like? Claimed he likes platformers but a full blown platformer in Astro Bot isn't clicking with him? Doesn't understand the fanfare? The fanfare is that it is a god damn platformer made by PlayStation in the year 2024 celebrating the history of a hardware and its library of games. Funny part is he pretty much answered his own question by stating he missed out on 2 freaking generations. Lol. I tell you a lot of these "neutral" content creators that's been popping up this generation all have a knack for revealing their lack of self awareness with their fanboyism and giving off the impression that they just started gaming.

ZBTbgZM.png

He’s a corporate shill, his opinions are worth about as much as a pile of dog shit.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
ZBTbgZM.png

He’s a corporate shill, his opinions are worth about as much as a pile of dog shit.

This happens every game. I dont understand how people think this isnt a planned move everytime but Xbox/Valvefanboys+ PS hater discord that joins in with the media. Its so obvious that its practically official

Reactions: Puff

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
im pre-ordering this but i think i'll only be able to play it 2 days after the release............

wait for me Kat!!

new-images-of-the-kat-via-the-games-website-v0-x30eq0fljemd1.jpeg

Reactions: Entropi