Breaking: Concord is shutting down on September 6, full refunds. (Update: Servers Now Closed)

Summer Nightmares

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2023
66d07af56cf0d.jpeg

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Drive by post, I dont know how to phrase it, but do they dress-up beta-testing game engines as wolf in drag's clothing to collect player feedback? To me that's ass backwards, any Destruction All-stars dev time should have gone straight towards Twisted Metal reboot attempt, for example. Use the IP smarter, if that makes sense.

I will now read the article lol

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Reaction: PlayStation Needs to Take a Long, Hard Look at Itself

He said as much in 2023, when PlayStation acquired developer Firewalk Studios. “We continue to be impressed by the team’s ambitions to build a modern multiplayer game that connects players in new and innovative ways,” the Dutchman wrote on the PS Blog. Concord would go on to connect players in new and innovative ways, of course – as it was met with a level of disdain and indifference on a scale we’ve never seen before. Analysts suggest the title may have sold as few as 25,000 copies, undoubtedly making it PlayStation’s biggest ever bomb. Even forgotten forays like Kill Strain lasted six or so months.
Hermen getting torn to shreds 😬😬

You mean the town near Seattle?
Bellevue. Wherever that is. He'll probably send an email from his yacht tho 🤣

Reactions: Puff and Bryank75

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Bro that's a walking red (purple) flag, dont

i'm colorblind when it comes to women!!
but now im sad, this girls was one of the few design that managed to catch my attention and i genuinely liked the skin lol, is she bad personality wise?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
You been posting the same tired slides for a year now 🙄
No.

The one of the SIE revenues and profits is from May 30th, 2024 (
Business Segment Meeting 2024, part of the most recent fiscal year reports).

The one of the most recent quarter performance Is from August 7th, 2024 (FY2024 Q1 Earnings Announcement).

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
So anyway Naughty Dog...get this... got advice on GaaS from Bungie and said fuck that and ND cancelled Factions.
you are really splitting hairs here. it's all sony

if you believe these two entities had this interaction with zero participation coming from their business daddy, I've got a Concord Season Pass to sell you

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Concord fans — we’ve been listening closely to your feedback since the launch of Concord on PlayStation 5 and PC
And here is the whole goddamn problem. They only took note of criticism SINCE launch.

Go fuck yourself Sony. You should've listened BEFORE launch.

Dj Khaled Congratulations GIF