Breaking: Concord is shutting down on September 6, full refunds. (Update: Servers Now Closed)

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
people at Sony know exactly what they're doing, the current CEO has an amazing taste for videogames, PlayStation is on good hands for the future

DO NOT COMMENT about it, otherwise you'll be BANNED
Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Oh god my hate boner is on fire! 🔥🔥
(sorry for those who were enjoying it though, for real)

IMO, the refund option was taken because they're really considering the tax write off.
The results were so horrendous, I just don't see how this is salvageable even as a F2P. Save for something so hilariously ridiculous that it would turn heads, like putting Stellar Blade characters in it.

People who played it enjoyed it so it would be reckless to bin the company.

Dude stop, please. Just stop.
What people enjoyed it? Not even the 25K who bought it enjoyed the game. In less than a week it went down to like 15% of its initial 690 concurrent players from release day which means most people who tried it didn't even go back.
I get that some people enjoyed it, but most (the overwhelming majority) didn't.

"Important message for the Concord community" just DM them bro
Brutal. And true.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

J_Paganel

30 Jan 2024
On PC ports, I hope.
On gaas they will never stop. They have done gaas for decades
Sony had a project with TLOU Online, which had a good base in the form of TLOU1 MP experience and people who were really looking forward to it.

But they canceled it, under the pretext that ND does not want to fully support such a project, although they could have formed a separate studio for this purpose...

And in this situation, it's frustrating that ND, Gorilla, and Insomoniac are free to influence the decisions of Sony's management, and they constantly get carrots, while others get only sticks.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Does this game have a platinum trophy? If it does will anyone be lucky enough to claim they own it?

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
That's the only solace from all this garbage. Whoever decided the PC strategy should be fired. That was the beginning of the end for Playstation. All the horrific, negative news and PR nightmares comes from there. It damaged the brand forever.
oh no, but wait, these copies are completely saving PlayStation, don't you see?
KOU52p7.png

KNc5yoJ.png
ygad77A.png
h1ZmFvq.png

Reactions: Gods&Monsters

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Save for something so hilariously ridiculous that it would turn heads, like putting Stellar Blade characters in it.
This can save the game but they won't do it, they are more worried about backlash from media and resetera. The first thing they should do is move SIE headquarters from the west coast to Singapore or Seoul, Its high time Sony realizes that games journalists opinions don't matter, there is a better customer base in Asia to chase after rather than the degenerate west.

• haha
Reactions: MScarpa

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

IMO, the refund option was taken because they're really considering the tax write off.
The results were so horrendous, I just don't see how this is salvageable even as a F2P. Save for something so hilariously ridiculous that it would turn heads, like putting Stellar Blade characters in it.

What people enjoyed it? Not even the 25K who bought it enjoyed the game. In less than a week it went down to like 15% of its initial 690 concurrent players from release day which means most people who tried it didn't even go back.

Brutal. And true.
The game plays well. You want Stellar Blade characters with the same gameplay. Is your issue is you can't wank to the characters? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

How many complaints do you see from people who have bought it though seriously?
We’re enjoying it.

You know the character designs and wokism is what turned people off. And that means no touch, no sales. This doesnt mean people who bought it werent enjoying it.

The anti woke crew won, so take the victory for what it is, isnt this the message you want Sony to see? I want Sony to see this and I hope it does, because the actual gameplay deserved more.
No point saying things that arent objectively true, the small amount of people who bought it liked it. Theres nothing wrong with that.