Breaking: Concord is shutting down on September 6, full refunds. (Update: Servers Now Closed)

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I doubt this comes back from the dead, honestly. Another Anthem situation. Sony will cut bait and that'll be it.
Well we shall see, I'm just going off the wording. I don't see why they would put that out there unless discussions weren't had about it.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
This is worse than E.T. GaaS are a different animal. And Sony is set to fail. Sony should leave Bungie and Arrowhead there, but repurpose all their other studios to single player games.

They had Messi and used him as a goalkeeper...

You know how you can recover some of that money... Bloodborne and demons souls among others...

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I called it last week this was going to happen 😬

As I said, Sony likes humiliation and bad publicity. They are the laughingstock of the industry even if they are (were) in great leader position 🤡

I actually expect that this week. Huge PR disaster but Sony loves that. Real masochists, they live for this shit.
I was right 😬
They should refund the game to these few people and delete the game from existence.

I know the game is technically fine but it's a blight on Playstation’s name and these articles will keep coming up. It should never have been released at all. Complete rejection from the market.

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Lets hope cause Im not done playing lol. Character change will give the gameplay a chance it deserves
Well I don't see it coming back but I'm hoping it does but I can't say I'm gonna be thrilled if it comes back as a generic grindfest... But I guess I gotta put some games in before the 6th... Wish they had given us till next Monday to play as the weekend was more ideal for players to hop on

Reactions: Kokoloko

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
idk word on the street is they knew this would flop in January this year but just decided to go ahead with it

I dont think Hulst is going anywhere
I'm sure after the Concord flop there will be major changes at Sony

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
cancelling The Last Of Us Factions, Spiderman The Greater Web and Twisted Metal to release Concord, yes, Sony has a vision guys, don't worry, they know exactly what they're doing, these moves they started to make in 2020 completely make sense, do not comment about it, otherwise you're dooming and glooming.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Well I don't see it coming back but I'm hoping it does but I can't say I'm gonna be thrilled if it comes back as a generic grindfest... But I guess I gotta put some games in before the 6th... Wish they had given us till next Monday to play as the weekend was more ideal for players to hop on

Yeah atm Im seeing as fluff talk. But I hope, I was having way too much fun.
If they dont change the gameplay, then I wont mind too much. As long as we can play like we did before then Im good.

If people cant pay to make themselves stronger then it wont effect the gameplay too much

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I guess the people with "white privilege" didn't show up
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff