Breaking: Concord is shutting down on September 6, full refunds. (Update: Servers Now Closed)

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Great game. Hope you guys who drove the hate bandwagon are happy. Also, Sony will release more multiplayer games, whether you like it or not.
They can choose what they want to release and what consumer they want. It is their company and thier business. They will eventually get the amount of money they deserve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
You didn't get a joke that was mocking a poster's prior history of posting about attractive characters. Are you that far removed that you think ever post on this board should be read in isolation?
But did the guy did it in this thread? The answer is no

Hes not the one doing whataboutism here

Dr. E99

1 Sep 2024
image0.png
Plot twist...everybody's copies of Concord convert to copies of Astro Bot on 9/6. It was just a massive psyop all along.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I'm glad you like it.
I'm sad for you that its over.

But I also want to say that not all Brazillians are like this I swear.
Like this what?

The game is legit great... did you play it at least?
If the game was bad I could even not bother with it but you guys are hating a game that is really good.

If I can make comparison... it is better than Destiny's Crucible at launch.... in fact it is what Destiny's Crucible should be with balance and innovative take ways.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
One swallow doesn't make a Summer.
This is what he said

🤣🤣🤣 is it too early to say we told you so to all the idiots that bought this trash
And this is what you replied to him:

"Hopefully there is a sexy robot you are wank to in Astro or this board will have to hear how much you hate the game and want that cancelled too."

This has nothing to do with Concord at all > whataboutism

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Sony should release tools for fans to host their own private servers so people who were into this can still play it after it goes.
Seriously though if any of yall like this game @voke @ethomaz I really think yall should consider harassing Sony about the possibility of private servers. If enough people make a fuss they may be willing to assist in making such tools available, thus allowing the game to not completely die

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Seriously though if any of yall like this game @voke @ethomaz I really think yall should consider harassing Sony about the possibility of private servers. If enough people make a fuss they may be willing to assist in making such tools available
Well, not only that but LBP3 should have some kind of server support.

A lot of people loved that game and the community was strong.

Yet they have no intention to support a game with actual demand... Very sad.

Reactions: TrishaCat

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Seriously though if any of yall like this game @voke @ethomaz I really think yall should consider harassing Sony about the possibility of private servers. If enough people make a fuss they may be willing to assist in making such tools available, thus allowing the game to not completely die
this is correct.
i dont know why nowadays games have servers and lobbies be all on the dev's side. like for real the option to have private games would keep games alive long after support ends.

Calverz

28 Mar 2023
Like this what?

The game is legit great... did you play it at least?
If the game was bad I could even not bother with it but you guys are hating a game that is really good.

If I can make comparison... it is better than Destiny's Crucible at launch.... in fact it is what Destiny's Crucible should be with balance and innovative take ways.
The game wasn’t good. Thats the point. And why nobody bought it. The beta was there for people to try and realise it wasn’t good. You really think the game only sold 25,000 copies due to “all the hate” it was attracting online? The comparison is overwatch. Not destiny lol