[Circana] July 2023 NPD - PS5 no.1 in both unit and dollar sales, Remnant 2 no.1 in software

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Unfortunately it won't hold that position much longer and will be out of top 10 soon.

My prediction for the top 20 of the year

1. COD MW3
2. Hogwarts Legacy
3. Zelda TOTK
4. Diablo 4
5. Spiderman 2
6. StarField
7. Mortal Kombat 1
8. Madden NFL 24
9. Baldurs gate 3
10. COD MW 2
11. Mario Wonder
12. Jedi Survivor
13. MLB the show 23
14. Assassin's creed mirage
15. EA FC 24
16. MK8D
17. RE4R
18. Elden Ring
19. FFXVI
20. Minecraft
Starfield lose too much potential sales without PS5.
I believe it will be way lower in that list... for example Baldur's Gate 3 PC + PS5 > Starfield PC + Series.
If Starfield had PS5 it probably could be in the TOP5... we are talking around 40% of the sales lost.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
So no more “declines in other hardware” huh?

Fuck MS. Pathetic losers.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Something something digital sales not tracked, but uhm…japan charts uuuh digital doesn’t matter

Idk i can’t keep up anymore
Huh, ok. Who says digital doesn't matter? Never seen that one before.

Do you not think potentially doubling sales numbers wouldn't change some things? It's just numbers, nothing to get pissy about? Confused by the emotions here.

sugarbetik

Banned
30 Jun 2023
Starfield lose too much potential sales without PS5.
I believe it will be way lower in that list... for example Baldur's Gate 3 PC + PS5 > Starfield PC + Series.
If Starfield had PS5 it probably could be in the TOP5... we are talking around 40% of the sales lost.
You're right, I forgot to take gamepass into account and PS5 version of BG3 should be able perform spectacularly based on ps store chart.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Excuses?

These are facts.

Plus Dead Insland crossed 2 million worldwide only... think a bit about.
FF16 has really done a number on your critical thinking skills😂🤣 I can't imagine letting a game I don't like effect me this much 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If FF16 sales were 3m in 1 week, and its at #9, and Dead Island is #8, you still think Dead Island sales are at 2m? 😭😭😭😭

It's so hard not to laugh at you guys

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So Pikmin sold less than 200k what a fucking flop. I look forward Nintendo making a press release about it and journalists worry about it. Franchise is dead in USA.
There is no digital in Pikmin case... if it sold 200k then it is problable around 400k? It should be easy in that TOP5... peharps even in the TOP3.
Anyway it is Pikmin (never put big numbers)... it is a surprise how it is selling way above previous games to be fair.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
There is no digital in Pikmin case... if it sold 200k then it is problable around 400k? It should be easy in that TOP5... peharps even in the TOP3.
Anyway it is Pikmin (never put big numbers)... it is a surprise how it is selling way above previous games to be fair.
So digital don't count for FF16 in Japan and UK but we have to count them for Pikmin only when we know Nintendo digital split is the lowest of them all?

Damn Ethomaz why are you acting this way.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So digital don't count for FF16 in Japan and UK but we have to count them for Pikmin only when we know Nintendo digital split is the lowest of them all?

Damn Ethomaz why are you acting this way.
Man you are that?

Japan the full chart is physical so you are comparing physical with physical.
In UK you compare either physical vs physical or physical + digital vs physical + digital.
Here you are comparing physical + digital with physical only.

I should not even have to explain that… you have weird complains.

And you still are happy as if you said is something smart lol
Think a bit before type nonsense.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
No it fucking isn't. Nintendo digital isn't close to other consoles

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Holy shit with Remnant. Well deserved.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
You’re trying way too hard at this.

FF16 selling well is ok. Really.
i am not trying hard at all.

you will see. its just like the Box office....a bunch of narratives before and after the release of a movie.. Is in the next SE's Financial Report when we will see the actual performance of this game.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly