[Circana] July 2023 NPD - PS5 no.1 in both unit and dollar sales, Remnant 2 no.1 in software

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
i am not trying hard at all.

you will see. its just like the Box office....a bunch of narratives before and after the release of a movie.. Is in the next SE's Financial Report when we will see the actual performance of this game.
Yeah you sound like that idiot deckhard where we had to wait till November to find out if horizon flopped lol and we saw how that turn out. Just remember ffxvi hasn't has a price cut yet. Wait till it gets £20

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Nah, you are. You and the other trolls on trashera.

I can use the exact same example with the box office.
i'm not buddy.

People actually thinking and doing damage control for this game saying is GOTY/ the best Final Fantasy and a resounding success are.

as I have said already. It doesn't matter what you and me think....the fact of the matter is that FFXVI is another divisive entry in the franchise.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Yeah you sound like that idiot deckhard where we had to wait till November to find out if horizon flopped lol and we saw how that turn out. Just remember ffxvi hasn't has a price cut yet. Wait till it gets £20
price cut....😂🤣😂🤣😂

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
i'm not buddy.

People actually thinking and doing damage control for this game saying is GOTY/ the best Final Fantasy and a resounding success are.

as I have said already. It doesn't matter what you and me think....the fact of the matter is that FFXVI is another divisive entry in the franchise.

And now you’re talking in absolutes and in a matter of factly way.

Only if you knew how ridiculously you all sound.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It's really not. The whole controversy about the sales is 100% console wars. The fate was already decided before the release, before anybody could play it.

Then the game came out and some people didn't like it (like every game in the universe) so the warriors started using that as ammo to continue their outrage. If the game was on Xbox/PC these threads would be quiet as fuck.

The game could be turn-based traditional and it wouldn't change anything. It's all console wars.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
And now you’re talking in absolutes and in a matter of factly way.

Only if you knew how ridiculously you all sound.
Again...I am just one person. the fact of the matter is that some people like yourself are all triggered because of the discourse around FFXVI being a flop/disappointing game.

as well as other people hating on the game just because it was exclusive etc...

if you are honest with yourself, you cannot deny that the conversation around it has been polarizing.

Reactions: Remij

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Changes nothing. The 3 million tweet announcement included July’s sales 🤣

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Again...I am just one person. the fact of the matter is that some people like yourself are all triggered because of the discourse around FFXVI being a flop/disappointing game.

as well as other people hating on the game just because it was exclusive etc...

if you are honest with yourself, you cannot deny that the conversation around it has been polarizing.

Yes because of trolls like you and fanboys of Nintendo and Xbox calling it a flop and a not that good of a game.

Hence the argument of nothing you people are saying are rooted in reality. Just concern trolling.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Yes because of trolls like you and fanboys of Nintendo and Xbox calling it a flop and a not that good of a game.

Hence the argument of nothing you people are saying are rooted in reality. Just concern trolling.

again, is not concern trolling if it's real.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
It is a concern trolling. Looks like FFXVI is still selling well. You should care about future of crappy Xbox.

why should i care for the most pathetic videogame plastic box?.

YOU should care for the future of FF and Square Enix...which is competing toe to toe for the worst-managed company alongside Xbox.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
why should i care for the most pathetic videogame plastic box?.

Because Phil Spencer is your all father

YOU should care for the future of FF and Square Enix...which is competing toe to toe for the worst-managed company alongside Xbox.

LOL. FFXVI is selling fine, only Xbots thinking it didn’t sold well. I'm not concerned about SQE, either Sony or Nintendo will acquire them if things goes bad. Either way, i don't worry for SQE.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Because Phil Spencer is your all father
Awww little baby thinks i am an "Xbot".
LOL. FFXVI is selling fine, only Xbots thinking it didn’t sold well. I'm not concerned about SQE, either Sony or Nintendo will acquire them if things goes bad. Either way, i don't worry for SQE.

Rocking Back And Forth GIF by ALLBLK

I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE,

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Awww little baby thinks i am an "Xbot".

Rocking Back And Forth GIF by ALLBLK

I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE, I dont't worry about SQE,

Quoting 1 day drops of <1% isn't the slam dunk you thought it was lol