[Circana] June 2023 NPD, PS5 Top selling in both Unit and Dollar sales, Highest hardware sales since 2010, Diablo IV #1, FF XVI #2, SF 6 #3

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Mat deleted these tweets but somebody got the screens.

He did exactly same thing he say he won't do wiht Street Fighter VI 🔥
With SFVI the comparasion looked good.

Street Fighter V was on PS4 / PC... Stop reaching

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If the xbox division doesn't increase enough any of their bullshit metrics for the next quarter....I expect Phil Spencer's resignation for the following Wednesday.
Do you think Xbox did more or less than 200k this month?

BTW I read PS5 / Series gap is already over 3 million and we not even crossed 3 years yet.
For PS4 / XB1 reach 3 million gap it nedded 5 years.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
If the xbox division doesn't increase enough any of their bullshit metrics for the next quarter....I expect Phil Spencer's resignation for the following Wednesday.

If we’re being honest, I don’t see how the xbox brand would ever recover if that happened. Phil Spencer despite now being able to grow the brand is so Intrinsically tied to the current branding and image of xbox.

It would be admitting all the positive reception they’ve gotten this generation was for nothing.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
What's hilarious about all of you mentioning me and shortages is that Series X was selling out consistently before June lmao. I was right

Wasn't selling out. FH5 was consistently in stock at Amazon and MS Store

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Nothing in this post refutes the piles of evidence of the Series X being in hard to find at every major retailer in the US before June 2023.
You need to qualify your posts with the word standalone. Only the standalone Series X model was hard to find. The Forza bundle was plentiful. You've been fucking schooled so hard before but the basic economics of it is that XSX was demand constrained, not supply constrained.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
If we’re being honest, I don’t see how the xbox brand would ever recover if that happened. Phil Spencer despite now being able to grow the brand is so Intrinsically tied to the current branding and image of xbox.

It would be admitting all the positive reception they’ve gotten this generation was for nothing.
Xbox brand has become the Game Pass Brand

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
You need to qualify your posts with the word standalone. Only the standalone Series X model was hard to find. The Forza bundle was plentiful. You've been fucking schooled so hard before but the basic economics of it is that XSX was demand constrained, not supply constrained.
Standalone Series X in USA, on Monday between 1:55AM and 1:57AM was outsold. so, it was supply constrained :D

try to deny it..

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

What, FH5 bundle doesn’t count as XSX?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Xbox got stuffed in all holes this month.

Also remember Series S is a last gen machine. So, there’s even less next gen Xbox consoles out there than 11 million.

Xbox is getting absolutely steamrolled. They earned it.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Sure the guy that has hanged around producing nothing but flops for 15 years will now resign...