[Circana] May 2024: 1# Ghost of Tsushima, 2# Paper Mario TYD, 3# Helldivers 2, #8 Shadow of Erdtree; PS5 #1, 2#NSW , 3# XSX

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
jesus christ...

Half this forum consistently has no idea what it is talking about. We need higher quality posters.

If you're in your first year of school but haven't finished yet, how much time have you spent in school?

The first year begins on your first day and ends after a full year.

Just like that the PS5 is in its 4th year, of which it will complete in November. This isn't up for debate or opinion.

I don't know if this continues to be an English language issue with a lot of posters being non native English speakers, but this is getting out of hand in how ridiculous it is.
The fact that this is somehow also a debate here is killing me 😂🤣 bro even pulled out a bar graph

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
GoT PC port sold slightly better than Paper Mario physical only.... so probably around 250k...Another flop

Where did you get the 250K figure from?

Secondly these sale figures are for the USA only.

This isn’t Twitter where you can get away with such nonsense.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KickNamesTakeAss

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Also, huge win for Ronin having these kind of legs and still hanging in the top 20.

Tsushima being the top seller should also put into perspective how unreliable of a metric concurrent steam player count is for unit sales of single player games. Ghosts peaked at 77k.

I will also attribute the continued success of both games to FX’s Shogun being absolutely amazing with players and consumers all wanting more like it.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
jesus christ...

Half this forum consistently has no idea what it is talking about. We need higher quality posters.

If you're in your first year of school but haven't finished yet, how much time have you spent in school?

Just like that the PS5 is in its 4th year, of which it will complete in November. This isn't up for debate or opinion.

I don't know if this continues to be an English language issue with a lot of posters being non native English speakers, but this is getting out of hand in how ridiculous it is.

It’s really not that’s serious. No need to act high and mighty.

Calm down.

Anyway as I stated, both datapoints can be used and are correct.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
It’s really not that’s serious. No need to act high and mighty.

Calm down.

Anyway as I stated, both datapoints can be used and are correct.

No buddy, reality doesn't work like that.

You don't get to say 2+2 = 5 as well as 4.

It's 4... it's that simple.

Debating anything with anyone who can't process reality is a complete joke.

Reactions: Cool hand luke

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
jesus christ...

That is why PS5 is actually in the 3rd year.

What you say is that 3 years and 8 months = 4 years when it is not.
3 years and 8 months is part of the 3 years factional not the 4 years.

When you reach 3 years and 11 months then you move to 4 years. It is like umbers… 3.8 is part of 3 and not 4… 4.0 is when starts 4.

The industry takes PS5 as it 4th years because by bunnies they uses the launch year… so November 2020 is part of 2020 that is counted as Year 1… so 2024 is counted as Year 4.

But PS5 didn’t reached 4 years yet.
It is 3 years and 8 months in the market.

You are trying to say here that 3.5 = 4 lol

YeezyDude

Veteran
17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Some good numbers if you ask me... I hope Sony and Nintendo do keep selling a lot of software/hardware as a lot of good stuff has been released in the last 5-10 years from them! (y)

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
That is why PS5 is actually in the 3rd year.

What you say is that 3 years and 8 months = 4 years when it is not.
3 years and 8 months is part of the 3 years factional not the 4 years.

When you reach 3 years and 11 months then you move to 4 years. It is like umbers… 3.8 is part of 3 and not 4… 4.0 is when starts 4.

The industry takes PS5 as it 4th years because by bunnies they uses the launch year… so November 2020 is part of 2020 that is counted as Year 1… so 2024 is counted as Year 4.

But PS5 didn’t reached 4 years yet.
It is 3 years and 8 months in the market.

You are trying to say here that 3.5 = 4 lol

You know what against better judgement, I'm going to try to teach you English here.

If you're in a race and you've completed 1 lap but haven't completed the 2nd lap, what lap are you on?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You know what against better judgement, I'm going to try to teach you English here.e.

If you're in a race and you've completed 1 lap but haven't completed the 2nd lap, what lap are you on?
That has nothing to do with English at all.

If you are at 1 lap and whatever meters / miles you raced… in F1 for example they use seconds instead to count distances between racers… like you are 1 lap and 10s behind X… or you are 3 laps and 30 seconds ahead.

I understand you want to say the racers is reaching the 2nd lap but it is not there yet… he is at 1 lap and part of the next lap that is part by math of the 1 lap ano the lap 2.

Just like 2 and a half is part of 2 and not 3.

If you have really read in English what On Demand said you could realize he said PS5 was in the market for 3 years… it is impossible to be in the market for 4 years still because it will only be 4 years in the market after November 20.

PS5 is a console with 3 years and not 4 years.
The 4 years should not be put as option yet… that is what you are trying to say lol

Last edited:

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
No buddy, reality doesn't work like that.

You don't get to say 2+2 = 5 as well as 4.

It's 4... it's that simple.

Debating anything with anyone who can't process reality is a complete joke.

Nah I’m not trying say anything else at all. It’s pretty simple.

How long has PS5 been on the market since November 2020? Are you saying it hasn’t been 3 years and 8 months?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ethomaz

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
Nah I’m not trying say anything else at all. It’s pretty simple.

How long has PS5 been on the market since November 2020? Are you saying it hasn’t been 3 years and 8 months?

No one is saying that.

But the 3rd year starts at the completion of the 2nd year and ends once a full year has past.

I don't know why this is so hard for you guys, but this is REALLY bad...

If you're in school and you're a first year student do you think that means that you have actually already done a year of school? Clearly you guys know by now that you're wrong, but you don't want to look stupid, spoiler, you're not helping yourselves.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
No one is saying that.

But the 3rd year starts at the completion of the 2nd year and ends once a full year has past.

If you're in school and you're a first year student do you think that means that you have actually already done a year of school? Clearly you guys know by now that you're wrong, but you don't want to look stupid, spoiler, you're not helping yourselves.
In school if you are in first year for the whole year… even if 11 months you are still in first year.

And not in the 2nd year like you are trying to say.

You will be called the whole year as 1st year student 🤷‍♂️

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
In school if you are in first year for the whole year… even if 11 months you are still in first year.

And not in the 2nd year like you are trying to say.

Let's keep going, maybe we're making progress.

So if you're a first year for your entire first 12 months, when do you become a second year student?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Let's keep going, maybe we're making progress.

So if you're a first year for your entire first 12 months, when do you become a second year student?
After the 1st year ends.
I understand that but you don’t understand that On Demand never said that.

How many years PS5 is in the market?

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
No one is saying that.

You didn’t answer my question. How long has PS5 been on the market?

Also have you never heard of anyone say over 3 years? I was just watching a video about the PS5 and they mentioned just that. I’ve also seen people mention going into 4th year. Both are correct.

It’s not that complicated. At this point we’re arguing verbiage.

Reactions: ethomaz

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
After the 1st year ends.
I understand that but you don’t understand that On Demand never said that.

How many years PS5 is in the market?

The question isn't "how many years has the PS5 been on the market"

The statement is that the PS5 is in its 4th year, which begins at the conclusion of its 3rd year.

Which I think you finally understand, though you will probably continue to feign ignorance.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Also have you never heard of anyone say over 3 years? I was just watching a video about the PS5 and they mentioned just that. I’ve also seen people mention going into 4th year. Both are correct.

The issue is that he believe he is the only one right when you never talked about Year to begin but the time the console was in the market.

Reactions: On Demand

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024

You're moving the goalposts now.

You didn't say over 3 years. You said it was in its 3rd year. Which it isn't. This isn't verbiage, it's basic English.

Reactions: Muddasar