[Circana] May 2024: 1# Ghost of Tsushima, 2# Paper Mario TYD, 3# Helldivers 2, #8 Shadow of Erdtree; PS5 #1, 2#NSW , 3# XSX

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
The circus continues. The forum does need better quality posters. The irony.

The sort of clean up required goes beyond the "rules". Purges are never pretty. Curation is part of every body politic that has ever existed or has ever been created, from the biggest of things, like nations, to the smallest of things, like say, cleaning rice. It's however an indispensable exercise - whether masked under veils or otherwise. Not to be confused with policing activity aka moderation activity. It's not a democratic process, few opinions matter.

The "doomer-league" is slipping on low hanging fruits and talking points, specially vs low grade "exalted" idiots. Won't be providing them, will keep watching from afar the "struggle". An infusion of fresh perspective on logical fallacies being employed by the corporate slaves is sorely needed. It's as if IQs between combatants reach their limit and equalize. A few corporate slaves are naturally running wild with long lasting toilet busters seeking exhaustion and repetition as the strategy.

At least the weeb syndicate in under control, with most self-exiled, the moderate and well behaved still hanging about while the crazy barely having energy to spout idiocy -- although always a hand away, ready to dump toilet busters when defending the weeaboo creed.

Just a hint:

The myth of unit sales growth grand scheme.

Correlation between launch aligned growth for PS5 in the U.S vs. launch aligned decline of Series consoles in the U.S. The exercise of a consumer crossing the street.
Who are you even referring to?

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The exit is right there son, once you depart, the quality of the site will improve 10 fold. And take your equally foolish little brother @Yurinka with you 🤣 You guys clog up every thread with overly long posts that say a lot of nothing except that Sony execs are amazing godlike figures that never get anything wrong.
This kind of toxic posts and users shouldn't exist in the forum. It's ok to debate and attack ideas, but not people. Specially attacking people not involved in the conversation for no reason just to troll and derail threads. And to do it constantly with the mods allowing it.

Hey @Bryank75 @Gamernyc78 and the rest of the mods, put some order here. If you don't do it I'll attack back accordingly as self defense. I won't post again in this forum until you do something about this issue, I'm tired.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Maybe yall can have an official thread where you can discuss PS5 with or without PC sales, pro PC ports vs true exclusives.

Im not a fan of PS games on PC, Im a creature of habit, Ive had exclusives for 3 decades and PS4 was stronger then ever with it…. Same as Nintendo.
But every thread turning into a discussion about it and how gaas is bad, and then the opposite side giving there usual opinion… its getting old. Both the Doom and Gloom and the Over the top supportiveness of whatever Sony does. Take it to the mat!!! (Official thread)

Reactions: voke

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I won't post again in this forum until you do something about this issue, I'm tired.
Fantastic news! Mods please do nothing 🤣🤣

Excitement GIF

• thisistheway
Reactions: arvfab

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
You really can’t read, no wonder why you constantly type nonsense and suck off execs
And yet you cry about me insulting folks? :ROFLMAO:

Someone prescribe rivastigmine, donepezil, or even galantamine to Jah and Nom please, they can't stop hallucinating imaginary fanboys

It's like no one is allowed to disagree with you two.

• haha
Reactions: Zexyen

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
And yet you cry about me insulting folks? :ROFLMAO:

Someone prescribe rivastigmine, donepezil, or even galantamine to Jah and Nom please, they can't stop hallucinating imaginary fanboys

It's like no one is allowed to disagree with you two.
You got permabanned for calling people racial slurs. If anyone needs mental help and prescription drugs, it’s you. You’re lucky the mods and I were forgiving and nice enough to let you back in.

And you claim you don’t care about certain topics but attack people about them nonstop 🤡 I’ve already exposed and buried you countless times boy, now run along.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
You got permabanned for calling people racial slurs. If anyone needs mental help and prescription drugs, it’s you. You’re lucky the mods and I were forgiving and nice enough to let you back in.

And you claim you don’t care about certain topics but attack people about them nonstop 🤡 I’ve already exposed and buried you countless times boy, now run along.
Lmao at your tone. Yeah bro serve us fanboys up, you’re so cool bro 🤣

Not sure what you’ve exposed me as, but what I can tell you is that misery loves company. Your negative outlook on everything tells me exactly the type of person you are, hopefully one day you may find peace.

Reactions: Zexyen and Muddasar

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Maybe yall can have an official thread where you can discuss PS5 with or without PC sales, pro PC ports vs true exclusives.

Im not a fan of PS games on PC, Im a creature of habit, Ive had exclusives for 3 decades and PS4 was stronger then ever with it…. Same as Nintendo.
But every thread turning into a discussion about it and how gaas is bad, and then the opposite side giving there usual opinion… its getting old. Both the Doom and Gloom and the Over the top supportiveness of whatever Sony does. Take it to the mat!!! (Official thread)
I don't even care that much at this point, just feels like I'm not getting the games I was used to get from Sony this gen. It's an extremely underwhelming gen from most studios including Sony ones. For me there was nothing close to what Bloodborne or Uncharted 4 had already delivered last gen and by this point we had games like God of War releasing in a year and TLoU Pt 2 already announced.

The PS5 has been a successful console but mostly because Xbox fucking sucks more than ever. Where are all my AAA single player games?

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I don't even care that much at this point, just feels like I'm not getting the games I was used to get from Sony this gen. It's an extremely underwhelming gen from most studios including Sony ones. For me there was nothing close to what Bloodborne or Uncharted 4 had already delivered last gen and by this point we had games like God of War releasing in a year and TLoU Pt 2 already announced.

The PS5 has been a successful console but mostly because Xbox fucking sucks more than ever.
Why not just take a break from games? Will whining about it solve those issues? Genuine question. Sometimes things just don’t hit the same as they used to.

No matter how you feel, gaas will continue to be popular, AAA games will continue to take 4-8 years of development time, Sony will continue porting to PC. I am not a fan of all these realities either but that is simply how it is.

Last edited:

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
You really can’t read, no wonder why you constantly type nonsense and suck off execs

Have a hard time reading through bullshit you spout daily on this forum.

Show me the evidence that Ghost of Tsushima flopped on PC with the sales figures you stated.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Why not just take a break from games? Will whining about it solve those issues? Genuine question. Sometimes things just don’t hit the same as they used to.
Who is whining about anything? All I see are people whining all the time about people suposedly whining.

There is a difference between blindly cheering a brand and just being honest. Why should I need to pretend to be satisfied? I find it funny how to you guy it's so offensive to not cheer Sony all the time.

It's probably a great gen for PC only players but I'm not one of them.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Have a hard time reading through bullshit you spout daily on this forum.

Show me the evidence that Ghost of Tsushima flopped on PC with the sales figures you stated.

@Kokoloko this is exactly why "debates" are pointless on this site, it's literally impossible to have a good faith discussion. I already posted several pieces of evidence with explanation that GoT flopped on PC and this boy is still asking me for evidence? All this clown has to do is actually read. WTF? Meanwhile he says "nah you're wrong" while providing no argument and no evidence of his own. These corporate slaves are a complete joke and only get worse by the day.

The "doomers" have clear, well written arguments backed by evidence, while the corporate slaves just get to say "nah you're wrong! Sony is the best! Jim knows everything!". That's literally what every "debate" on this website is. Sony can NEVER be wrong, EVERYTHING THEY DO IS AMAZING AND SUCCESSFUL.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
@Kokoloko this is exactly why "debates" are pointless on this site, it's literally impossible to have a good faith discussion. I already posted several pieces of evidence with explanation that GoT flopped on PC and this boy is still asking me for evidence? All this clown has to do is actually read. WTF? Meanwhile he says "nah you're wrong" while providing no argument and no evidence of his own. These corporate slaves are a complete joke and only get worse by the day.

The "doomers" have clear, well written arguments backed by evidence, while the corporate slaves just get to say "nah you're wrong! Sony is the best! Jim knows everything!". That's literally what every "debate" on this website is. Sony can NEVER be wrong, EVERYTHING THEY DO IS AMAZING AND SUCCESSFUL.
Then if they do the opposite of what people are defending they are also amazing for doing it. It's pretty obvious who we are dealing with, the same people that would be known as green rats had they chose a different console 10 years ago, constantly making up excuses for underwhelming performance from their favorite corporation.

So many false narratives used to cope over the years, "only PS4 games will be ported", "they are hiding the games because of the ABK deal", "there is no pivot to GaaS", "they need a Fortnite of their own", "there is a big secret showcase coming up".

Last edited:

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Who is whining about anything? All I see are people whining all the time about people suposedly whining.

There is a difference between blindly cheering a brand and just being honest. Why should I need to pretend to be satisfied? I find it funny how to you guy it's so offensive to not cheer Sony all the time.

It's probably a great gen for PC only players but I'm not one of them.
Ahhh I see, you are projecting jealousy for pc and you are upset that sony sells to them. Well sorry to inform you, but PC has been the "best' platform to play on since the late 00s.

Where you are most mistaken is that you think, i am a sony fanboy. I have a graveyard of old SEGAs, PSs, Xboxs, Nintendo, and Graphics cards. I have never been loyal to one gaming brand, but always loved the games sony made the most. that does not make me a fanboy. I am sorry that you do not share that same privilege. Not making a fuss about PC ports and long dev times does not make me a bootlicker, it means I have grounds to accept reality, and you do not, hence your disappointment.

Last edited:
  • fire
  • noneofmybizz
Reactions: Zexyen and Muddasar

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Ahhh I see, you are projecting jealousy for pc and you are upset that sony sells to them. Well sorry to inform you, but PC has been the "best' platform to play on since the late 00s.
As always, doesn't even realize I play on PC and to me PC was even better before the 00s when it was even more unique.

PC to me it not about ports of console games, that does nothing for me and doesn't give me anything new.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Did you write the evidence in invisible ink?

Show me the GoT sales figures on PC to date.

Your estimations and opinions aren’t evidence.