Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
One side results in hot women in games, the other in disgusting obese characters and degenerates. We definitely should continue complaining, especially with our wallets. :)
Vote with your wallet. Let people like what they want

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The more I play this game the more flaws I find...

Makes no sense why everyone character doesn't have a secondary weapon, whose wise idea was this?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Do you have a melee ability, at least?
Yeah we have melee ability and it's pretty effective, but only if you get the rivals health to a certain level, it can be a killing blow.

But going up against the tank characters with a FreeGunner who has just one weapon is literally pointless or if your clip finishes while going against someone who has a secondary weapon... Again you're screwed..

The game doesn't even automatically reload when your clips empties and in the heat of battle manual reload is slow as fuck 🤧

But I am enjoying the game. I must say.. hopefully the other modes are better as Trophy Hunter is really the only mode, I look forward to.

Takedown - is standard TDM but that's pretty much a group sweat fest. So if one team isn't playing as a team the match is lopsided pretty quickly. And unfortunately nobody wants to use mics in the game except the PC players I've played with ironically.

Anyways end of unnecessary ramble

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
The more I play this game the more flaws I find...

Makes no sense why everyone character doesn't have a secondary weapon, whose wise idea was this?
That was something I spotted at very begin but that is a Beta… I hope there are more weapons in the future.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Exactly, I don't want pronouns, ugly and obese women and degenerates in games. Glad you agree with me. :)

Likewise. Works both ways. We don’t need hot women either. Glad you agree.

It’s a videogame. It’s not real.

Get a life.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Exactly, I don't want pronouns, ugly and obese women and degenerates in games. Glad you agree with me. :)
I did not enter in the discussion about the pronouns or design because I believe it is useless.

But playing the game…

I have to see that pronoun part (I probably missed it) and the art is just like any other game in the market.

I mean I didn’t feel offended in any way by the game… and I’m a heterosexual white male.

I wonder if the fact I don’t care about that makes me see the games like they are and avoid that niche part of players drama.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Man... Can y'all stop engaging and entertaining the stupid arguments. Y'all really can't see things and just keep scrolling?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Enjoying it so far. Im not much of PVP player so this would be something i jump on for an hour once in awhile. Not be super deep with it. With the gunplay and presentation I wish, they made a SP campagn mode. The studio clearly knows how to do gunplay and presentation.

Music in matches is poop, the rest of the music is cool.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Glad the game is doing well. Not a fan of these types of games... Or the aesthetics... But there's a market for these games and I'm glad Sony is going after it.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Okay played my last game for the day or maybe till next week. There is a great game here. Needs some fine tuning but once the teams are on the same pages, the games are intense as hell.

Hopefully they make better designed maps though.