Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s not gonna happen as it’s too late to change launch distribution but considering ps paywalls on console vs pc and what went wrong with Drive Club launch…. For a strictly PvP game with zero hype and momentum behind it… maybe they should’ve launched this as free with ps plus.

But nah… they did that for Foamstars.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Put in about 4 hours from yesterday.

At the moment Lark/Groot at home is my go to character. But I just discovered the weirdo chick with the teleport brings up some cool kills.

This game needed a different art director and campaign mode for sure, would of been great. They need to keep the studio for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: The Icon

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
In the dimension that I live in & won't pay for shit that is always online , forces you to have the shitty free to play battle royale mode installed , release a game that the campaign is wank & just using assets from warzone , & the multiplayer are all old maps that were ready for MW2 remastered but not included with it so they could sell another game for 70 quid

Its dead to you and me. But its still very popular. I think it will start dropping after they have done there Black Ops remakes, after that there wont be a big new COD name to sell huge.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I mean that's what it looks like ask yourself why they chose that it's so damn obvious, this studio is complete garbage & Sony are morons for buying them
I am so starting a Concorde game fundme for you.

You will be playing it when it releases.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I mean that's what it looks like ask yourself why they chose that it's so damn obvious, this studio is complete garbage & Sony are morons for buying them
Dude I didnt even notice the flag.
They just need something changed. The gameplay is good

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Doing some spring cleaning, cool it with the back and forth please.

Remain on the rails!
That's my Cat. ❤️

top cat GIF