Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Yea, the doomers are clowns that turn every topic they can into shit.

This game is SBI garbage tho. I’m not one to get hung up on that kinda stuff but it def is. Can’t support this . Fuck this game.

As a huge Bungie fan too I’ve never noped out so quick. Not a chance . Game is too slow for me to care either. It’s much easier and satisfying just to play a real bungie game.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
That will never be possible, one side wants hot women and strong men in games, the other side wants ugly as fuck characters, degenerates and obese people in games. One side is obviously better. :)

We don’t want anything in videogames.

They are Videogames.

Get a life.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s funny seeing the doomer clowns pretend like they didn’t treat Helldivers the same way. We know their schitck and seen in play out for awhile now. They’re clowns so don’t overthink it.

I ignore these idiots. Their only intention is to take whatever popular news of the day and twist it alol negatively against Sony since Naughty Dog fucked up and mismanaged live service development. And if you don’t agree with their narrow biased bullshit they’ll call you names. This is what a dumbass does when they cannot engage in a substantive debate.

It’s not going to make sense ever. These are not gamers. They never had interest in any of this stuff to begin with. These are clowns who get off on trolling.

I highly suggest permabans at this point even tho I’m not for strict moderation. I’ve taken care of it for myself but I’ve noticed everyone else seems to also be fed up with seeing the doomer crew pollute everything.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
? It was the best selling new IP ever at time.
Where is the dead or non-hype that people talked at forums?

Destiny Y1 is still best Destiny ever.
Everybody that played it could not stop and Vault of Glass is still remembered as peak in Raids.

It was a huge success and it was nowhere close to die.
It sold so well that they fucked over everyone that bought it & made it free to play lol

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
The anti woke crowds are becoming almost as annoying as the woke crowd tbh lol. Triggered and expectations to like/hate the same thing as them… when it comes to disagreements, they act the same

I was hoping to come to this forum and escape both sides of it, but it's running rampant here plus the doomsayers...

mods need to put a ban on woke and anti-woke discussion and keep the forum apolitical. Control that and these doomsayers and the board will grow naturally.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I was hoping to come to this forum and escape both sides of it, but it's running rampant here plus the doomsayers...

mods need to put a ban on woke and anti-woke discussion and keep the forum apolitical. Control that and these doomsayers and the board will grow naturally.
Impossible to censor when a game with things like pronouns front and centre comes out. Censorship itself should never be considered above good taste rules.

Last edited:
Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Cant disable crossplay 🤡
Cant even plug mouse and keyboard to compete 🤡
Why the hell is the cargo mission inside the permadeath mode, instead of the respawn mode? We kill eachother before we even get to cargo.
Probably wouldn't be able to find a match without cross play , wouldn't be surprised to see this particular game hit Xbox to pump up the number a little more

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Second this. MWC is my all time favorite TV sitcom/comedy. I must have seen every episode 10+ times and still watch clips on YouTube. I laugh every fucking time!!

In the shoe store, a bunch of fat women come in and say -

2, 4, 6, 8, don't make fun of our weight

and Al responds with -

1, 2, 3, 4, you're gonna fall through the floor

LMFAO!!! :ROFLMAO:
Never watched it but I know Lela from Futurama is in it , might give it a try

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Probably wouldn't be able to find a match without cross play , wouldn't be surprised to see this particular game hit Xbox to pump up the number a little more
because it is a CLOSED Beta and they want a unified pool of players to test things and so matchmaking is a smooth process for all... Convinced some of ya'll intentionally being obtuse about certain things with regards to this game.

Why the hell is the cargo mission inside the permadeath mode, instead of the respawn mode? We kill eachother before we even get to cargo.
Absolutely agree and so I have stayed away from that mode and stuck to Takedown and Trophy Hunter, beyond idiotic to have a no respawn rule in an objective based mode like that lmao...there's no struggle to win since once two person dies on a team the other team will simply steam roll.