Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
That's my Cat. ❤️

top cat GIF
I'm not going to attack anyone because of their opinion bro don't worry

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Add a gay & or trans character I wouldn't care but don't make the entire game revolve around your ideology
bro relax, thats definitely not a pride flag, doesn't even really resemble it. This game is a GOTG rip off and a big part of the art direction in that series is that its colorful and vibrant, Concord is the same. It's a common theme in space type media in general, people said the same thing about Starfield's flag, that's not LGBT related either.

gotg-vol3.jpeg

constellation-wallpaper-poster-community-rework-see-post-v0-hhee1d45bnyb1.png

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nydius and Kokoloko
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
bro relax, thats definitely not a pride flag, doesn't even really resemble it. This game is a GOTG rip off and a big part of the art direction in that series is that its colorful and vibrant, Concord is the same. It's a common theme in space type media in general, people said the same thing about Starfield's flag, that's not LGBT related either.

gotg-vol3.jpeg

This is ex bungie Devs it's definitely full of their politics , pronouns in the game , horrible characters , ask yourself why they would have the characters on a random rainbow they could've chosen any backdrop it's so obvious

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
This is ex bungie Devs it's definitely full of their politics , pronouns in the game , horrible characters , ask yourself why they would have the characters on a random rainbow they could've chosen any backdrop it's so obvious
i mean you're free to have whatever theory you want but why are you melting down so much over it? are you preordered or something?

Al Catone

Whiskers
Staff member
18 Jun 2024
The rollercoasters.
Can we stick to what the thread was created for.... Closed beta impressions

Don't make me come back in here.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

gotg-vol3.jpeg

i always thought that mantis look chick was hot.

Nydius

26 Jun 2024
I've been playing it off and on for the last day and a half after getting a beta code invite. My overall impression is: It's okay. Not great. Not awful. Just okay. The TTK is slow, but that's fine. Maps are a bit too large, feels like it would be better as a 6v6 with these map sizes. I've gotten pretty good with Heymar but the characters that require decent aim make it abundantly clear that controller gameplay is vastly inferior. None of the characters really make me want to "main" them or even know more about them.

If it were free, I'd probably play it. If the $40 purchase price didn't require PS+ to play on console, I'd probably buy it just for the occasional match. But since it's pay-to-play and PS+ paywalled on console, it's a no buy for me. I can get the same gameplay experience by downloading Overwatch 2 again, which has all of my old OW1 stuff unlocked already and I'm not starting at square one. Nor do I need PS+ to play.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
i mean you're free to have whatever theory you want but why are you melting down so much over it? are you preordered or something?
It's not a theory it's facts , no one is melting down , you're projecting if you think I'm trying to make up something when it is right in front of you ... Please tell me why they would to put the characters on a multicoloured backdrop resembling a flag if it wasn't political it's so fucking obvious I can't be the only person that sees it

Nydius

26 Jun 2024
Please tell me why they would to put the characters on a multicoloured backdrop resembling a flag if it wasn't political it's so fucking obvious I can't be the only person that sees it

I'm with @Yobo on this... you're obsessed with something that you've made up in your mind.
You're just looking for made up reasons to be angry.

That logo is no more the "pride flag" than this is:

8892171~large.jpg

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs