Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Unfortunately just checked, and I only have the essential PS sub.

I need to find a fan of the game that has been handing beta codes out, @JAHGamer, you about m8?
PS+ sub (any) can see the Concord Beta app but only in the PS5 Store... not in the browser one.
You can download it.

MrAss

24 May 2024
I remember they had a lot of PVE hirings in 2021-2022. I wouldn't be surprised if PVE is almost ready but they just want to add it as a post launch update

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
ah, thank you, It's 6 pm UK time. Hopefully, I will be able to down load it, I wonder if I have the option right now.
The more I think back at it... that beta was fire and all that was missing was better modes

Yeah thats what scares me about PVP only games. Modes/ Lastibility.

It will be one of those games that if you dont get use to at the start, if you jump in a year later it would be overwhelming. Unless they put in modes for newbies and people who arent hardcore like myself.

But tbh it was fun and Ill probably have my destiny/helldivers team working out strategies like we did on Destiny PVP and PVE modes.

It will do for me. Im not an expert and dont know how long it takes for these games to die, but I actually hope it does well now.
Or at the very least, dont fire the team. Get them some new character artists and a single player director, because the gunplay and presentation is better than most. And I defo wasnt a fan of this, the team purchase or anything about it.

From HellDivers 2, Concord and Stellar Blade, Im eating a whole lot of crow this year as I thought all of them wouldnt be good.
Happy with all 3 and now looking forward to whats next. I still have my complaints when it comes it comes to missing games from the big PS studios ( ND, SuckerPunch, Bend, etc ) But Im looking forward to it all and know it will be quality.

Reactions: Sircaw

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Hmmm… well overwatch 2 also planned this.

Heroes for pve co-op pve doesn’t compute, sorry. Why even play it? What loot? (It can be added; concord could be a different game a year from now…)

Will it be a separate co-op campaign? They’re gonna need to elaborate because I’m expecting a MOBA or tower defense style game to come from it because I don’t see anything else that could fit.

Maybe we could be looking at something like granblue rising for ideas tbh. Interesting news regardless.

Ive heard Overwatch fans werent a fan of the PVE mode. My brother said it doesnt work.

Are they gonna do separate story levels? Or tasks that you can play against bots in the same stages?
If its different story levels, then that will be awesome

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Don't sleep on Rise of the Ronin, best PS exclusive game this year outside of rebirth IMO. it's been a great year on PS5 thusfar

Oh I preordered and bought it. I knew Id like it. Had some experience with it before ;)

Sony’s exclusive this year have been great, FF7 being a GOTY contender.
Its just missing a ND game, Bloodborne esk, Ghost of Tsushima 2 etc A Bluepoint Remake on top of one or 2 of those would of made it a perfect year

Reactions: voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Oh I preordered and bought it. I knew Id like it. Had some experience with it before ;)

Sony’s exclusive this year have been great, FF7 being a GOTY contender.
Its just missing a ND game, Bloodborne esk, Ghost of Tsushima 2 etc A Bluepoint Remake on top of one or 2 of those would of made it a almost perfect year
Astro bot I believe has the chops to be highest scored game this year. That would solidify 2024 as the best year for PS5 yet, probably already is for me though.

I'd guess Sony's famous devs are going to dominate the end of this gen (as they usually do)

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Astro bot I believe has the chops to be highest scored game this year. That would solidify 2024 as the best year for PS5 yet, probably already is for me though.

I'd guess Sony's famous devs are going to dominate the end of this gen (as they usually do)

Astrobot will be amazing no doubt. I hope FF7 gets it but Astrobot getting 90%+ will be great for the franchise, platformers and PS

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
@Sircaw I just checked the Concord Beta App is gone… should be back on Thursday for the open beta.
How long will the open Beta be around for?
I didnt know there was gonna be another Beta so Im down. Probably a whole bunch of hate coming with it…

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Unfortunately just checked, and I only have the essential PS sub.

I need to find a fan of the game that has been handing beta codes out, @JAHGamer, you about m8?
And you don't see the beta in the store? Once you have PS+ it should have been unlocked for you from last week. But it's just a 26GB so maybe u gotta wait again till Thursday

• sad

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
And you don't see the beta in the store? Once you have PS+ it should have been unlocked for you from last week. But it's just a 26GB so maybe u gotta wait again till Thursday
yer, its 100% not there for me, will check again tomorrow, I have a terrible connection and will need a good night to dl the whole thing, but yer hopefully it is up then.

If not, @Kokoloko is getting banned.

If I can't play, neither can he.

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I believe it ends in the weekend... I mean Sunday is the last day.
Hopefully they extend it. But if Sony is smart they will put this up as a trial on PS+ a month after release ... A 5 hour trial should be good enough

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
yer, its 100% not there for me, will check again tomorrow, I have a terrible connection and will need a good night to dl the whole thing, but yer hopefully it is up then.

If not, @Kokoloko is getting banned.

If I can't play, neither can he.
You had all of last weekend, what was the excuuussssee? 👀

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Concord Beta was removed yesterday.]

I believe we will have a new version of the App on Thursday.

Reactions: Danja