Concord Beta Impressions (Starts At 10AM PST / 1PM EST / 12PM CST)

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Lmao this thread has Become Why U No Like Concord............
trump no GIF by FirstAndMonday

Maybe you psitive pansies should buy multiple copies to save this game

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

People come in here to discuss the game with people who have played it. There's another thread for y'all to jerk each other off about hating the game.

How dare people discuss the game in a beta thread... Worms for brains on display here

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Listen you droopy Dandelion, enough of the flower insults.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
People come in here to discuss the game with people who have played it. There's another thread for y'all to jerk each other off about hating the game.

How dare people discuss the game in a beta thread... Worms for brains on display here
RIP HIS FREAKING HEART OUT @Danja1187,

Woops. nvm me.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I pointed it out yesterday you guys come in the low steam numbers thread to defend, I will stick to that thread if you guys stick to this one
The steam numbers is intentionally misleading and you know it. Isn't there a thread on how ugly the characters are in Concord? You can comment and circle jerk in there to your heart's content about how challenging it is to wank to the characters in this game.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The steam numbers is intentionally misleading and you know it. Isn't there a thread on how ugly the characters are in Concord? You can comment and circle jerk in there to your heart's content about how challenging it is to wank to the characters in this game.
Ok corporate dick I got the message, I shall leave you be to circlejerk

Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The push for this game to be free-to-play is so sad. I thought we hated nickel and diming and microtransactions?
They rather pay more for content that a one off price that gets them everything free instead of cosmetics they won't really need

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
They rather pay more for content that a one off price that gets them everything free instead of cosmetics they won't really need
This game is launching with 12 maps, 16 characters, 6 modes. Unheard of amount of content in PvP games these days.

Not to glaze this game but I see it (and HD2) as good examples of why paid MP can be beneficial.

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Usually the woker, the more praise it gets. What’s going on…Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together… mass hysteria!

Sircaw is right. Over saturation of woke ness. And the character designs are pretty lazy. Shame because when it comes to facial animations skill, and graphics some of the characters have good tech. But design, look and colour pallet is not good.

I also think Sony can never do anything right for certain people. Woke good. Sony Woke… too much woke lol.

Over-saturated of "woke characters" is my guess.

Let's be honest; the characters designs look really awful.

Just imagine how amazing this game would have been if instead of all those characters, theyhad been PlayStation characters.

imagine some of these

Kratos as bruiser character-running around with his axe building up spartan rage.

Aloy as a ranger character- running around with a bow, dropping traps and snares, sniping from afar, summoning in machines

Astro bot as a support class,- pulling out PlayStation accessories, buffing people with heals and speed enhancements.

Eve- as an assassin, running around and just looking fine.

-Salene from Returnal, Rachet, Tifa, Cloud, Solid Snake, Nathan Drake, Joel Ellie, Crash Bandicoot, etc. The list goes on

The game would be getting 10/10s.

Good idea.

They could of just put together a smash bros like “story” and that could of been the characters.
Add in some new characters for some of the abilities or play styles that are missing in the PS Roster.

Would of maybe felt a bit gimmicky, especially if Sony decides to do a PS All star battle again or a Kart racer with Playstation characters (which they should lol) but it would of been cool regardless. People have more connection to those characters then a bunch of new ones.
We’ve seen some of the PS characters in Fornite, so why not.

Or just get better character designer. What I think of the current characters:

Haymar, 1-0FF, Roka are fine, The graphics on Haymar and Lennox are pretty decent tbh.
Jabali, Ted, KYPS, Bazz are ooook, lazy to me and Ted is like Meh but it will do. Artist get paid for this? Uninspiring design.

And the rest just depends how shit you want your character to look. Meh to total dog shit. Drax at home? Lark at home? Yondu at home? Literally come on with characters like Emari, Daw, Daveers, IT-Z lol.
IT-Z is probably the most fun character to play for me but its just disastrous to look at.

Lennox, aka Yondu at home would of been fine with a different colour and some features to make it look unique. His facial animations, voice acting is decent ( not talking about cheesy script, but the voice acting itself is pretty good for presentation)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: Shmunter and Sircaw
OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Sircaw is right. Over saturation of woke ness. And the character designs are pretty lazy. Shame because when it comes to facial animations skill, and graphics some of the characters have good tech. But design, look and colour pallet is not good.

I also think Sony can never do anything right for certain people. Woke good. Sony Woke… too much woke lol.

Good idea.

They could of just put together a smash bros like “story” and that could of been the characters.
Maybe add in some new characters for some of the abilities or play styles that are missing in the PS Roster.

Would of maybe felt a bit gimmicky, especially if Sony decides to do a PS All star battle again or a Kart racer with Playstation characters (which they should lol) but it would of been cool regardless. People have more connection to those characters then a bunch of new ones.
We’ve seen some of the PS characters in Fornite, so why not.

Or just get better character designer. What I think of the current characters:

Haymar, 1-0FF, Roka are fine, The graphics on Haymar and Lennox are pretty decent tbh.
Jabali, Ted, KYPS, Bazz are ooook, lazy to me and Ted is like Meh but it will do. Artist get paid for this? Uninspiring design.

And the rest just depends how shit you want your character to look. Meh to total dog shit. Drax at home? Lark at home? Yondu at home? Literally come on with characters like Emari, Daw, Daveers, IT-Z lol.
IT-Z is probably the most fun character to play for me but its just disastrous to look at.

Lennox, aka Yondu at home would of been fine with a different colour and some features to make it look unique. His facial animations, voice acting is decent ( not talking about cheesy script, but the voice acting itself is pretty good for presentation)
IT-Z is the character my 5 years old son more liked… and it is about design only because he can’t use her abilities.

He loved her screen selection animation and voice.

So I don’t think that “disastrous to look” is a universal thing… I mean she looks ok for me (she remembers teenagers with colorful hair) and awesome to my child.

Kokoloko

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
IT-Z is the character my 5 years old son more liked… and it is about design only because he can’t use her abilities.

For a 5 year old it looks cool for sure. The colours, weird alien looking species etc

But its pretty poop overall design for us adults lol. And I love playing as her when the other team is defending or has a hold on somewhere

Reactions: ethomaz

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
IT-Z is pretty cool. I think her character is pretty okay design wise. A bit cliched Alien looking chick but definitely not woke or anything.

OP
OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
For a 5 year old it looks cool for sure. The colours, weird alien looking species etc

But its pretty poop overall design for us adults lol. And I love playing as her when the other team is defending or has a hold on somewhere
She is a alien after all.
How aliens should look? Not sure… I think her design ia good… and if you look more close she is anxious that makes part of her personality and that can be see in her gameplay style.

In fact I don’t even understand why a alien design is related to woke lol
If a human have this look I at least start to understand.

Last edited:

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
She is a alien after all.
How aliens should look? Not sure… I think her design ia good… and if you look more close she is anxious that makes part of her personality and that can be see in her gameplay style.

In fact I don’t even understand why a alien design is related to woke lol
If a human have this look I could understand.
The characters aren't even woke. The robot has pronouns or whatever which I think is a jab all on its own. I guess fat characters are woke? Having POC characters are woke too?

I dunno really... Not enough white for some folks, I guess? Lol

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
The characters aren't even woke. The robot has pronouns or whatever which I think is a jab all on its own. I guess fat characters are woke? Having POC characters are woke too?

I dunno really... Not enough white for some folks, I guess? Lol
My granny used to dye her hair blue or purple. If I see that on any chick under the age of 60, it's woke.